Reserve giants

Hello friends! Finally I got to this place! I live nearby, but to go and see all does not ever! In general, the issue price, the paint on the car. Well, God bless him. So, I present to you "Ordzhonikidzovskaya Mining Processing Plant" (Ogoki) Or rather careers GOK. Open-pit mined manganese ore. Quarry, partially abandoned, partially works. But go to the territory and directly touch these giants I did not succeed. Although the need to pay tribute to the protection, all the decorum noble. "I'm sorry but you can not here, walk around, but the bat does not go down." Tried to offer payment for ekskursiyu- in any. So unfortunately climb on one of these monsters did not happen. Maybe next time, and with the other guards to get an agreement. In the meantime, I suggest attention, just enjoy scale engineering. Who knows the names and characteristics of these giants, write in comments, because I do not understand them.

15 pictures.

P.S. the first picture, as I understood, bucket-wheel excavator NCMHs ERSHRD-500. Just think, 125 meters long, 70 meters !!! Weight, 6 thousand tons. Near this technique feels bug

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

Ten

eleven

twelve

thirteen