Return Ksjushu, please ...!

I do not know where to start. I do fuck ... for life.
If only I did not touch.

But today, I go for "fifty dollars" - the main street of the host (a district of Sochi).
Suddenly, the eye catches an unusual announcement. Unusual, apparently, because a lot of letters.

Navozhu sharpness read.
Delve ...

Will 4 pictures

So INEC that when he returned home, not too lazy to take the pipe with standards fotikom. I went and sfotal. And next I found several ... View Listing fifty dollars someone pasted ...
Then, not too lazy proinstalit, hateful mnu - Microsoft Zyun that would throw foty on the PC.
Catch ...
Grief, it is ...

As they there? Mom and brother Susie?

Then in the next topic proplachennaya apparently advertising "Resorts of Krasnodar territory».
I own city like no - I love, but somehow safe was and then ... which year ... Only in the winter for some reason noticed the city offers the missing young men or men of Slavic appearance ... mostly - visitors ... Well, you never know - "ponapyutsya" ...
In the summer here, the girls began to disappear ...

And just do not have ideas about what my post - advertising proplachennaya Turkish resorts ... Do not be ridiculous ... (

PS I understand that "non" - for entertainment site.
But I do not know where to put it. That is the case when in the real world want to "razvidet." And do not jump off, life is such a thing.

Yes ...

Three.

Fourth. Nearby hung. In a nearby building. Strange was looking for the same person. And in general - he may have already found it? But blyats ... This is my mother's announcement ... forever ... PPC ... There are such things ... that time ... forever ... forever ... (

Posted in [mergetime] 1375802788 [/ mergetime]
Although Anton -Maybe, regional coordinator of some sort?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting