Revenge Diggers

Ilya Varlamov writes:

Here in the photo the usual small Moscow cafe in the city of a hundred. It is worth it yourself in the middle of the sidewalk and pleases Muscovites delicious kebabs, shawarma and chebureks. Inside the cafe a small kitchen, even the toilet is, without it you can not work, even Luzhkov banned. And then the question arises, what happens to this standing alone cafe all wastes?

Yesterday I was sitting under a baobab tree on the outskirts of the Congolese village and eat crocodile steak (complete garbage, by the way). And then I get a call from snowy Moscow moscowhite and says:

"We're going to teach the guys enterprising restaurateurs who are illegally brought into the city a sewer river, you do not want to shoot?»

I shoot, unfortunately from Africa, it could not, though, and really wanted to. But moscowhite asked to describe their feat and send some photos.

6 photo

"A couple of weeks ago we were with the old man paratozorom decided to recall its former youth and stroll through the collector of the Neglinnaya River - one of the most extensive underground river systems in Moscow. To his chagrin fair, we found that most of the major river tunnel clearly smelled sewage. Earlier in Neglinka was only one such short section - under Samotechny Boulevard, where there is an emergency gate, connecting the river system from the pre-revolutionary sanitation. Pretty quickly detect illegal podklyuchka from which punctually fetid stream flowed. The wall at the well from which protruded a plastic pipe was covered with disgusting muck, and the smell wafting into many hundreds of meters.

To say that this upset me - would have meant nothing to say. Mentally prikinuv where the terrain is this well, I realized that such a nice "gift" has presented staff Mosvodokanal, diggers and even all the inhabitants of Moscow (do not forget that the collector Neglinnoy flows into the Moscow River) cafe that stands at the beginning of Tsvetnoy Boulevard . Its foul logic in this was, legally connected to the city sewer system - long, expensive chore, you will have a bunch of permissions. And everything is simple - drilled hole in a couple of meters to the neighboring well - ready and sewer drain.

One could, of course, call the Waterworks and nayabednichali. But, given the existing experience with this organization, I do not doubt that it will not bring any fruit. Therefore, we as a socially active citizens decided to take matters into their own hands :) When got out to the surface without having to remove his boots, vests and orange lights, we went to the notorious cafés, provide workers Mosvodokanal and demanded the manager. Damu, imagine Helena, we were asked to bring to the attention of the owners of establishments that they eliminated the illegal sewage podklyuchku, otherwise we will ever eliminate it yourself, or do file a lawsuit (yes, I know, the powers of these we did not have, but there all good). The clock is ticking.

So the other day, we again paid a visit to the Neglinnaya, this time - well prepared.

In essence, this know-how does not belong to us, the Diggers already a couple of times on his own initiative eliminated the illegal govnostoki. Technology is as follows: first, the tube is filled with a building sealant, then clogged with rags, then again sealant again rags again sealant, and so on. In addition, we have improved a little shut-off device on the hatch leading into the well: primotat "tongue" on the inside cover fixing, steel wire to enterprising inventors illegal methods drain feces into the urban river system, it was difficult to get back into the well. Finally, after another week or two, we do not be lazy once again to check how things are going, and if you will again see sidebar illegal - well, you understand. This is our city and it is our river. Do not spoil it.
Sincerely - Nikodimych.

P.S. For the most fastidious people: yes, it is not palatable - climbing stairs slimy, smeared waste of life of thousands of people. But first, socially useful thing is more important, and secondly, if I was afraid to get dirty - never went to the ground.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting