Second Life rotten chisels

With offline Drive2.ru
"According to Greenpeace half-life of tin in nature - 50 years. The half-life Zhiguli issued after 1991 - 3-5 years. ยป

Actually to cars I have nothing to do well, just no, I work in the IT sector well and keep repair shop digital technology, and so cars, hobby and soul no more.
Several years ago, one of our employees got right and we decided to give him some sort of podzhopny carriage (so he went and rolled us for free), here and started this story ....

It will be 57 pictures, and text.

It got us a legend of our automobile industry VAZ 2108 (aka - "chisel", it - "Bl% dovozka") as much as 1991 release, terrible, rotting, with the motor 1, 1 liter and 4st. manual transmission, but the export, with a pleasant, light gray interior, beautiful and colorful Hungarian tidy, mileage 55,000, and just 5000r !!!
When I saw this miracle I almost speechless, I thought that went running for the second round, if not three, but it was more prosaic, run was native, and the car just stood there and rot in a damp garage. Assessing the scale of the tragedy, the price and having estimated that another couple of years, it decided unanimously bucket directions: Take !!!
The calculations I'm not mistaken, the car passed three years without a break (here myself ohrenel), and then .... And then burnt head gasket cylinder head with all the .... antifreeze in the oil. In short dviglo stukanula and the owner decided to put it to the scrap, spare parts for engines for 1100 afternoon with fire not found and the body at this time is rotten through and through. But then a little green amphibian squeezed his legs down my throat, and I suggested to the owner to give this junk to me on the subject of "play around, and suddenly Che will sensible", that's how it is "chisel" Hit me with stukanutym engine and rust.
Motor 1300 I traded on b \ y komputer and without hesitation thrust so that the car was on the move.
Actually slides in order to understand what I was contacted.

The wheel arches were missing, left the threshold consisted of a mixture of alumina and rust roofing

but the right side has suffered less

Well, as I thought, but what is different from svarochnik soldering? Chase cut (by going there to cut it all fell off by itself)

Here's a neat little hole in the floor, there will be a patch

take the battered door of the Chevrolet, grinders, scissors, hammer, and using full of Mother's there for half an hour we get the required remvstavku)))))

punch our all)))

Apply semiautomatic (well, really almost a soldering iron) and voila ...

Slowly we are doing a back

cook new amplifier threshold

and gradually shifted to face

remember that you forgot about the rear leg quarter and running back)))))

parallel to the boy and helps repair the front door pillar

Well, that's already the threshold of a whole leg in their rightful place (by the way the guy who helped was now the happy owner of a new pepelatsa, but about it later)

arch in the front-mudguard, clean cut

Take the hood of the gazelles and invent a patch (which is a circle cutting and ishtya)

and here it is in place

repairing fixing wing

Well, ran to the other side

And now a mystery to zubilovodov:
Do you think that in the picture?

Posted in [mergetime] 1377592741 [/ mergetime]
PODDOMKRATNIK IT !!!

Well, a couple of slides to repair

And once again undertake the Bulgarian wife and svarochnik and repeat the work already done on the left side of the action

but so was the new look poddomkratnik

Go ahead

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting