On UAZah in Naryan-Mar.

Hello! Well, the classic: the first post on Yap for a long time. Today is the last day of vacation, no hunting in this still decided to make his debut here.
So, a little background. September 2011 g.Rabotal I once in a very well-known company in our city, sells and services a large number of car brands and more. These included a number of beloved and respected UAZ. Since the Kirov closest of the major cities, is to severero-eastern European part of Russia, then our office regularly dropped out "honor" to supply the northern regions of this wonderful car brands. 95% of the cars were leaving there - it is public procurement, ie, hospitals, various administrations, etc. In general, we have won one of the two tenders for the supply of machinery for the administration of the village of "Searchers" Naryan-Mar. Delivery by the supplier. Head of Sales Department decided to go himself, and began to search for cage in the second car. I once found out about this, he volunteered. And then I found out that all of this is also a relatively normal paid by the recipient. Well, actually excellent.
On the evening of the previous day prepared, when taken empty barrel of 200 liters for fuel, planks, rope, jerrycans ... And to refuel.

Will be 69 photos

2. Barrel into the back of the farmer along with everything else.

3. Since the farmer is completely naked, then had to muddy the music that was not a pity to throw out later. Speaker vymutil when an electrician, at the expense of radio reached an agreement with a man who came to take his chisel in recycling. Radio cassette. Speaker zafigachit in a cardboard box.

4. 17.30. 6.09.2011. Departure from the base.

5. After 3 hours, Sanya blinked emergency gang, drove to the nearest gas station. Patrick blinking lamp oil pressure. Check that the level is much lower. Light, obpolzali entire engine compartment, found ... Probably when assembly was nedokruchen hose where the entrance to the oil cooler. Screw the oil dolili, refueled, we go further.

6. Having read in the net about Iraelsky serpentine (also known as the Komi-trophy, she's way of life) always tried to keep almost double amount of fuel, in that at any gas station to the throat. On a photo Ukhta to refuel from cans.

7. Time 6 am the next day. During the evening and night passed 815 km. We got up close to the Sosnogorsk sleep, eat. 0.5 "Vyatich" on the side. Motors are not jammed, cold.

8. sleep 2 hours a cursory examination of car, breakfast, go further. Lepota ...

9. At about 9:30 in the morning we drive to the most famous road. In short - it is 75 km fucked up, among which, at the time, 4 sites of approximately 50-100 meters FULL fucked. It did not give optimism and talking to people, going out, such as a carrier of Kamaz. But the decision should be taken, we decided to go and see. And then travels exactly the same, but slightly rumpled)), a farmer, we have him a question like "Che how?". Severely glancing at us, saying, "Guys fuck better do not go there on their passenger car" got up and left. Let me remind you, wheelbarrows TRADEMARKS. Shit ...

10. At the beginning of the highway

11. Along the way met the men on Mitsu L-200. They just neighing over us, we said "nehuy do there, just as we will return, only time will lose" and left. The uncertainty began to grow like a snowball. But all the same decided to see what's next. Just in case, we took off with all the machines, which can be hooked, bent, damaged.

12. farmer - only to exhaust Katalikov.

13. Patrick - exhaust and front bumper. All this was in my Kuzovkov farmer.

14. A range of nature, "curb" red from cranberries ...

15. A little bite opening of poltorahe beer, made a small cigarette break, to deliberate on the already drunken head rough plan of action, drove on.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting