Laborantskaya in Physics

Moonlighting in a village school this summer and "accidentally" broke into laborantskuyu in physics. It turns out many interesting devices, subject guides out there the most part I do not remember in their school years. Urgent grabbed the first thing that came to hand, and almost all zafotkal.

It will be about 50 pictures.

Actually the famous ebonite rod and photographed

a familiar device - voltmeter

fuck knows the name, but the campaign measures the force of friction. (could be wrong)

the main part of these model years. Made in the USSR in order to interest students the subject and not in order to enable them to put down a tick in the exam ...

8. weights potyrili - familiar ...

10. The devices are not unpacked. then they saw the manufacturer may fizii teacher, thirty years later - I, and now ...
yapovtsy

13. also educational games

14. The same card, but other sections

15.esche

17. wave :) If I understand them correctly using the light bulbs on the ceiling show - to be beautiful, interesting, but I have not seen such an :(

18.vrode bulb that

19. and in this box - matches

21. The above-mentioned balls

26. somehow wormed cancer among devices and the cancer itself

27. Well, for fans chernukha

31. The dream of any student of my childhood - a powerful lens

32. HZCHT

33. yaschi a detail of the device (not the only)

36 balls - alone device - apart

37 heavy instrument, a large wooden box.

40 does not understand why the impeller, but is heated during

41. But this had a chance to work. although battery and a light bulb brought home

44. Curiously, I will be glad if someone will tell what Archimedes needed a bucket.

45 device no manual there :)

46 rocket !!! Now students and sought to space. and now iPhones demonstrate - that students and strive to sellers of mobile phones ...

47 after the rocket flight there and a demonstration of weightlessness! How? and x. He knows!

49. Even in the context of a model of engine (steam march) there.

50. And the last photo.
Moving away from the common templates and will post no picture cat and advertisement.
It is in the Naryan-Mar. So pass on - can do a good deed?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting