Body repair. fix that a couple of scratches)))

So much trouble.

Gallery pieces will be 25+ 3 video

Why not a replacement? Ask you to answer - because the owner wanted to And I do not care that the bourgeoisie, rule that our machines

Take pnevmopoduhu and straighten basic.

What kind of pillow so - wrote somewhere here: http: //forum11/topic556226.html

I must say that in this subject more than the attention is focused on finishing of metal, skip the basic operations, such as for example the work of a file to support. pro file with the support I also used to write forum2/topic583758.html?hl=

starting with a file small, going from the driver's door

I go closer to the spotlight. I think you can see how the wing in the area of ​​the middle rib to the place gets

guys do not break a little bit of patience. I try to explain in available to all was more clearly. I mark even in passing arrows. here traces of a file itself)))

I go forth just above the rib, while it can not quite understand, but then we will see

Now the plane prepared to rough file.

further for more precise straightening required spotter. but in order to use it, you must remove all of the LCP (lacquer paint coating)

On the front wings on the VAZ families are not simple. the idea on other elements, which is available for straightening a file on it, and everything would be over, but here on the inner side on the wing caused a thick layer of sealant Stone Chip, which clearly does not break through the iron, so use a spotter to finishing.

Here's how a reverse hammer on the Spotter. there is also a softer pullers for such work, but will not be too much to go into details.
here the way I pull out small flaws that could pierce a file through the sealant vnutryanki wing.

Many might seem that on the wing of a dent, which can blow out and that's it. But there is little popados metal in the area of ​​deep furrows stretched, and their outward bearing of a bubble formed on the plane. Simply put holes instead we got egg-shaped wing.

Now you need to gather all the excess metal where it is stretched. to put it simply pull it to remove the egg. at the spotter is a function - Spot heating of the metal. when heated point, immediately cool the air, the metal shrinks))) may not so much evident in the video, but in real life he crawled.

overall picture looks

For greater clarity, I painted black film development and sanded direct shlifbruskom. Now you can see where the pit (they left a black film development) and mounds vyshkurilis to bare metal.

further seen where upsets metal, which pulled. (where Sadilov shiny, black film development chde pulled)

there have been attempts to raise ktasti notorious a file (marked by arrows) and successful, this place was a very thin layer antigraviyki.

Well, something like going to succeed, the smaller black spots, the flat plane

disappear slowly because after each manipulation passers shlifbruskom.

nafig necessary to the ideal of course, and you can spend a couple of days

tends to zero

at this stage of straightening stopped

More fotochki

Well, here as always, the ground, so to not picked up paint brushes Has reached caries

Like everything)))))

Emmmmm like an epilogue. Please srach not to make about the fact that this long-coxa in the trash and it is time to replace the wing was clearly under. I like myself tend to replace in such cases, but - the owner of the master.

I have everything - kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting