How I spent this summer.

This is my first building, and the first long post.

Beware !!!! Chance mat!
2012go spring I bought land in the CHT. On the site there is a wooden frame house with an area of ​​12 square meters. All summer I enjoyed a bit equip new territory, but the fall has decided that it is necessary to think about the construction. Design and approval is not required for the "Outdoor" amnesty, so he began to think and to do.

There will be 37 pictures.
That was my land when I bought it.

Transport. Gazelle - breaks, rot depreciate. UAZ - breaks, rot depreciate. I stumbled on the GAZ-69 - a lot of thought. Rounded up, he looked surprised at the thickness of the metal body, and of the frame. Overjoyed, the availability of documents and failure drygatelya upset. Old motor M20 kicked, stuck renovated UMP-417 with increased compression ratio (for AI-92). Details about the course of the repair will not. Too long and dreary.
Photographed at the camera. In the photo car is still with the old engine.

But there is already the engine is working. Dad with his sidekick immediately expressed odobryams this technique, and expressed their strong desire to drive on it in Ebony with a view to search ass adventure and catch fish.
But the story is not about the car.

House. At the station there was a vacant lot, an impressive size. Researches have shown that under a layer of fertile soil (half a meter), lies the sand with an admixture of clay does not exceed 10% (trimeter) and deeper all clean, white sand. Groundwater at a depth of 10 meters were found. Deeper than 10 meters of dry rock.
It was decided to build a house with a basement. Dimensions house dating from autumn to spring constantly walked. Type foundation varied. As a result, selected clearing is used mainly for parking, and wash them.
Such a beautiful clearing, this was in the summer.
I remind you that I fotkal on the camera.

It was decided to build a foundation with a basement. Celebrating drunk corners future excavation and entice gingerbread tractor JCB.
This photograph was taken on the cover of the camera lens.

Remove and add up the fertile layer (half a meter) drink beer (pint)

Digging to the mark 2 with a small meter.

Fotkat on a piece of clay namazanoy on an empty bottle of beer.

Done! Gas 69 in the background.

Plodorodka saved

Making the final breakdown, the bottom of the pit. Koresh drunk.

Digging govnoyamu below the bottom of the pit

At a depth of about 3 meters visible clean, white sand. In govnoyamu thrown gravel, 4 RC ring and all this stuff covered with a lid. Stitches missed the mark with a solution. Photo result brazenly proёbany.

The bottom of the pit is lined with the contour of the walls of rubble. Visible harvested sewer pipe, which leads to a bias govnoyamu.

Another view. One can see the conclusions drawn by the communication from the well.

We bring the plate type PL We store neatly on the edge of the pit, and we pray to Grun not collapsed because the rains.

While heavy machinery carries over to the site of RC products, Gas-69 rests.

Lure gingerbread crane and arranged plate and set blocks. Each with a name of Arab origin Yakup help mixing a solution of gnats. Beer is drunk slowly.

3 series is ready in one day.

The fourth number of missing blocks is laid compensated manually filling and unnecessary holes sealed, smeared. Waterproofing of walls below ground.

Herringbone. Blue. They promised that it would be very beautiful when she grows up. Planted.

Waterproofing carried out and it was decided to further insulate the walls of the foam. Overlapping decided filler plate, because the access roads to the site do not allow to bring the slabs of large size and thus more and unload them. We put the poles and install ceiling formwork.

Mount the inside of the casing, which will provide a screed on top of the foundation walls and ceiling will ensure door and window openings. On the doors and windows in addition we place (or we put) Freestuff channel.

Then install interior shuttering and prepared a long channel (heavy stsuko) for extra rigidity future slabs.

Type of construction the bottom of the formwork from the bottom, from the inside of the basement.

Puts plywood, slightly fix it.

Plywood lies unmade film. Friend Mohamed prepares rebar.

A few days fotoprotokolirovaniya hard prokakano. Outside decking installed valves lined with 200mm increments., Associated with simple plastic ties (faster turns)

Holes govnotruby and vodotruby laid. Everything is ready to receive concrete.

Because of the complexity of organizational measures, zafotkat process of receiving the first 8 cubic meters of concrete grade 300, failed. It has taken the first concrete machine, the crowd a little rested and eager to continue!

Friend Mohamed slightly tired

Expectation - reflections, arguments ... are discussing building on the themes.

Brother Hassan we listened and wept.

Here on this tray we have taken the first concrete machine.
Green stool is broken.

Again, the process of reception of 8 cubic meters of concrete to fix failed. Accept. Vibrating and leveling.

Lined. Gone day. Passed rain.

Here is staircase. In the background Gas-69 with a trailer.

This communication hole.

Lawn! All the same, he is awesome! )))))))

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for attention. Pina, all sterplyu.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting