I climbed to the Elbrus

I signed up as it is to climb the highest mountain =) our vast, or even more accurately butted an adventure. In general, it all began "pretty good» ©

12 photos

Beautiful places and things

front dreamboat idiot ie My

so tired at her to go on a dream vsmysle

still climbed to the glacier, everything is fine, I'm just in the euphoria of what is happening

but these small cloud on top - a fierce second-30metrovo pizdaduy

we have reached to the level of 4305m above sea level, and butted into a half-meter snow and alternating flurry, the weather decided we were not allowed to climb on and we went back, and on the way back down, I say this - well, that through denёk More shturmanёm? and me - Yes we do not have gas to spare and the Hawk is not particularly itut ... I realized a failure ...

More Glacier

zhrёm

After spending the night in a terrible squall, the comrades in the mess tent, my - survived, but noch- not slept since kept the tent so as not blown) into the tent the snow was even through a fine mesh - ventilyashki at night from the shelf under the ceiling a couple of kilos of snow was made the tent with it at the opening of the tent was filled with more kilograms 5 ...

not back to conquer the summit

and goodbye Elbrus gave us a cool rainbow - a kind of troll - waiting to visit More ...
sumburnenko wrote from work ... like finish. Strictly do not judge ...
Moral of the story is very simple for a tail fucked in the response if the plan in a serious hike, autonomy count on myself, I do not rely on others
nN sy if the sho ya oranzhevvy)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting