As I was a guest worker - 2

In the late winter of 2010, we finally made it to the miners of industrial potassium. On this occasion, there was a banquet in the open air, together with the management of the plant under construction.
According to the plans we had to go to commercial development simultaneously with the completion of the plant by the Chinese. For some, the reasons for the Chinese comrades ... to put it mildly delayed. More than two months, the miners mined potassium in the dump. But in early May, it is a categorical order from above - start commercial transportation of raw materials to the processing site.
And so, May 8, 2010 it happened.
Crews fighting vehicles.

Will 32 Picchu and text.

2. I'm not a chemist, not a miner or farmers. What is potassium, the Scientific can not tell. So - what I remember. Potassium, as produced from a potash - a strategic commodity. In the world, only a few countries have it deposits. Russia, Canada, Belarus, and someone else. Uzbekistan's joining the club - an event of global significance.
On this occasion, a small rally.

3. And as always - on the background of the photo, without irony, the historic event.

4. As expected, before the flight instruction and farewell drivers.

5. The local mufti bless customer.

6. The first bucket.

7. On your marks!

8. moved!

9. The road on which there is a technique, was built specifically for this - the transport of potassium to the plant.

10. Somewhere in the middle of the road. Attention to the sky!

11. The caravan enters the territory of the plant.

12. The sacrificial lamb. Holiday still. The custom-s.

13. Delivered! Setting the government fulfilled! Cheers mates!

14. But Chinese and Uzbek comrades neponyatkah! Delivered and co ?!

15. The plant is not completed! We, you know, now being finished!
Believe it or not. A group of people from Russia fulfilled its obligations, two months earlier than the Chinese company, which built the Olympic venues in Beijing!
So there is still poher in poherovnitsah!

Anyway. No sooner had silenced fanfare and glasses tinkle .... The mine agricultural !!!

16. Even on the road, it became clear - it's not easy.

17. The stream was broad front.

19. The demolition of the fence speaks for itself.

20. Gains. The bed that you see - the so-called Sai. Prom, rain and flood waters, 360 days a year is dry. The downpour, which took place in the mountains as we drove potassium (10. Attention to the sky!) Happens once in 10 years. Flooded from the ridge toward the mine. Earthen dam with three culverts along which heavy-were taken to the waste rock soleotval turned into a dam. (remains in the right corner of the photo). Tubes were immediately clogged with stones and mud. And while it has not taken down, the stream flooded mine.

21. 700 tree seedlings, do not just rock planted in the fertile soil brought, filled salted mud.

22. Landscaping configured as in the park now looks like this.

23. Cable Channels. Aerial filthy, underground clogged.

24 transformer substations. Thank God, to contact groups and transformer not reached!

25. In the administrative - residential housing flooded basement! And there ...

26. Life support systems on the critical case.

27. Insertion of networks and switchgear.

28. slush trying to withdraw from the territory by all means.

29. But the most important thing - the flow has not risen to the level of portals shafts!

30. Now about the individual. The bridge that you see, "projected" myself. Just General decided that we needed a bridge over Sai. Pokumekat, vodka, half an hour with his left hand on the right knee, painted drawings. Two weeks built. And yet, yes! I stood under it when it was run by 50-ton MAZ. And now it is also checked and rural.

31. The ground around the foundations washed completely from the flow. But there was no displacement designs.

32. As has survived is a miracle in mudslides ...? !!! We have him ... or her - domesticated.
It respects watermelons, melons and peppers.
During the month, we brought the mine in order. And he brought it into operation before the Chinese entered the trial run of the equipment.

On this today. I chose 32 photos of more than three hundred.

Kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting