«Tweed Run» 2013

Kiev «Tweed Run» in 2013 ... It was just delicious)) !!! Charming ladies with elaborate hairstyles or hats with feathers, glasses, kitty with red lipstick and even more unusual type of man: upright ends of his mustache, pipe, tweed three, cufflinks and caps, bow ties and even golf.
I'm with my girlfriend decided to take part as well). Our MTV left the house rented cruisers, got dresses and bags (we're still girls), although accustomed to veloforme and helmet, and went))). Hopefully I will be able to pass an unforgettable atmosphere of the day).

Will be 93 photos
Actually I am.

... Py.Sy. Cruiser beautiful, huge, broad, massive ... It is ideal for walks in a beautiful dress in the park ... but, alas, not for the Kiev roads and hills). MTV, our all))). And Shosser. But MTV is still a pass.

Concierge ... on the trail. day did not recognize me in the usual veloforme and MTV). He said: "Yesterday I saw a lady there with a bandage on his hand and on the big bike. Another cyclist appeared in our house. " Have fun)). (Pictured friend near my house))

The start was at 14.00 from zaplanirova Lavra.

Photo and mine and assembled in our group many participants as to remove all and all it was impossible to see)). So choose the best convey the mood of the day. Enjoy watching.

The youngest participant))

and most unusual))

... The number of bearded men and stylish zashkalivalo

... We had mnoooogo))

that's how we were)))

... Variety Velikov hit

... Sheer emotion))

... And this too))

... Visited the families

... Oh ...

... MTV shki too, but in a fun coloring))

... Cute detail

... And unusual bikes

... That day was pretty cool (8-10 degrees), but even the weather did not deter us. But large warmed)).

... And we have brought the goodies and tea

... And it's that neither is a real Englishman sama (teacher of English), the winner in the category of "most stylish".

... Winner in the category of "most unusual bike."

... That's BEARD)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting