My "Biryulyovo" Dagestanis

In my opinion already once I wrote about the event in his blog. But now I think it is very handy. Army life - is preserved micro model of the world, which remained behind high fences. I served in the border guard Skovorodinsky.

So, one day, in our garrison, too, had a similar revolt similar Biruliovsky ... I was then transferred to the Commandant of the company in the sapper, where there were many Dagestanis. The day salary. "Dagi" one inviting Russian troops into the toilet. They invited me. I'm in the "Minesweeper" familiar one, but I was determined that I will not give a penny to have occurred. He adjusts itself in every possible way. Even getting mentally prepared Mordasov ...

Hence

They took me to the toilet. Breaker - first threat, then divorces to rot, ala "the lads have to transfer to the Quichua." We decided not to beat - I still do big guy, and replied without a quiver in his voice (although what there to hide - it was terrible). The conversation dragged on ... and not in favor of the children of the mountains. Then I decided to save them and ourselves from possible trouble isolation. In general, after a few minutes I came through the ranks of brown Dagestanis ... I expect to get hit from behind, even inwardly cringed, but God spared me.

I went outside and sat on a bench and nervously lit a cigarette. After all, I still had to serve them more than a year. Suddenly someone hailed me, they say, there's our Amur rose for you ... At the site engineer company in full galdeli Commandant company, consisting mostly of amurchan - on the contrary they were nervous Dagestanis. A leader who will lead the soldiers to attack from me that day did not happen. We broke up the "grandfathers". But then in the "saperke" Dagestan began to respect me. Because for me was the power.

So, what am I? About our with you, brothers Slavs disunity. Today I remember the warmth of the moment when I stood up for my countrymen. And you know why they stood up? And because it was such a Captain Akhromeev (last local military conflicts), who taught us, "commandants", to be united and help each other. For example, we had a team of orderly: "Dougie!" We threw everything and rushed to the door - all 50 people. Grab your alien hands and feet - and threw the door. We are afraid. But other battalions hunted banal racketeering. Thank you, Captain!

And if we in the public transport, markets and car parks, on the streets of our cities at least try to support our fellow citizens, then we will be respected. But to bring this team spirit in a person need from childhood on the ideals of the great generals of Sts. Prince Alexander Nevsky and Dmitry Donskoy, Suvorov, Ushakov. So that the national idea - it is on the surface. Give her the sky to see our authorities.

Photo: Skovorodino border guard, engineer company, 1997 (to the right in the top row - yours truly)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting