Seoul, South Korea

Upon arrival in Seoul, I felt that the air is sooo sweet because some plants are growing here!

Will be 32 photos

Theirs white house

Booth ... appointment with the police booth really could not explain, and the Koreans themselves!

Greens very much and it's everywhere ...

Emperor's Palace ... named honestly memorized for a long time, but did not remember)) (or rather it is the entrance to the palace grounds)

Security grim ... first thought ... Manica peered real people ... change every 3 hours ...

The palace

The interior of the palace ...

Canteen)) are members of the imperial family trapeznichat !!!

Water abounds snickering and fattened carp catch them immediately prohibited, so they literally hand ... sfotkat unfortunately failed!

12 months - 12 statues of the eastern calendar

They ...

In general, a lot of ancient monuments ...

Swim along the river han ...

landscapes ...

view of the city ...

museum of military equipment ...

And then I snuck pride in our home t ... 34-85 is the first row in the tank))

planes ...

tanks ...

80% appliances only The NATO ...

More ...

We go to the border with North Korea ...

border security)))

10 meters from the place where we walk and walk a thorn, and her mine!

View of the buffer zone and North Korea, are allowed to take a picture at a distance of 5 meters from the rail, so the quality is not very good!

Tree of locks ...

Dorasan Station, all Koreans (south) is very believe in reuniting Korea, and that the station was built just in case ...

While this final stop ... but you never know, you never know!

View Dorasan station ...

dinner about food ... I will not say too much ... because I am supporter of our traditional cuisine, but for the sake poprobyval all ...

That's all, and have been traveling to other cities, I will be interested to write !!! You can kick!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting