I am waiting for the "guests" ... shit ...

A month ago, helping someone to carry out heating system, in return for his sick mate .... "Podshabashil" so to speak ... The client (owner of the apartment) grit-: Lay the pipe (polypropylene) as low as possible to the floor, I do "spetsplintusom» Close ... & quot;
Yeah, shit, every whim for your money !!!
Two days made the installation, start the boiler, called the hostess to take the job ... I had to, looked for long ... ... Like all zaebtsa ...
The next day, druzhban calling me -Andryuha, then called the Nina, grit, that we ought to outweigh the three batteries in the other place, because there is a designer odd change your mind ...
Hula do Grew go ... Remaking always evaluated as a new installation !!! ..
We arrive at the facility, but already there is the Nina and her brother (or matchmaker, or dick-know-who) ... Muzzle odd disgruntled ...
-What Question Nina ?? - at us ...
Yes here it is necessary to outweigh these three batteries out there and all the pipes ZASHTROBIT !!!
Just like everything !!! .. To say that ohueli is too soft !!!
-Nina You Che with oak crashed ??? .. It's necessary to do a complete rewiring !!!
-A Blasphemy did not you done ??? - a "brother» ...
Yes because, as she said, as we did !!!
-And You Che, such as do not know that the pipes have to hide ??? - A man begins to bend your fingers ...
-It Brother, on request ...
In short, not to do the installation again, we gathered sleeves and prostoudlinili entire structure ... It turned out not so beautiful, but this hides EVERYTHING !!!
For Stroebe (50 meters) attendants do not have, and for the advantage of batteries kanesh removed ...
Again, everyone is happy ...
So ...
Two hours ago, he called me on mobile this Nina and so unobtrusively requires the return of her money to work ...
-What Dick Nina ????? - at first I thought that the old woman stoned ...
-That's My brother brought his brigade, they said you were here all nakosyachili ... They ALL conductive rework them again and I have to pay !!!
-So Pay, blasphemy !!! We here ??? .. And work you took complaints did not show ... I schA can cause you to another team, and they will say that this is also your Rabotnicki nakosyachili and we should all peredelyvatBabki all need, madam !!! .. So you would not go !!! And brother grab !!!
-Ah well??? So say the boom in another way !!!
Brother picked up the phone ...
Anyway, now I sit here, waiting for the "guests" who will be with me "market conduct" ... they know my address (calculated as the xs ??) ... Address friend gave ... He did not call ...
Loaded in trauma ...
So if chё- "do not think badly of me !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting