Prishib 2013

Husband-law with 25 years in a row go fishing. Earlier - in Kharabali now on Prishib.
Travel companies do men, but, as has been said - each of the wives of one time in my life is to experience this pleasure, so you with peace of mind to know how to rest the husband =)))

Recreation tent, not to all inclusive, but I tell you, a lot better. For: fresh air, beautiful views, fresh fish and vegetables, "the workers' travel and boating, swimming in the clear water and the hot sand on the spit, disconnected mobile and internet ...

Two and a half weeks of happiness which recalls the whole year ...
In general - I want more!
20 photos

view from our shore

Early morning fishing - about 5.30 ...

and the night and that beautiful ... about 23.00

the first morning we visited the catfish. the first and last ... 18 kilogrammchikov ... Caught by jigging ... Otherwise "drygalku» ...

cultural rest)))

Flag over the camp

A spider is not easy ... You're at the height of 5-7 meters from the spring flood ... And as much as the island "Murzik" spiders and do not count ...

Fishing rods for those who like to catch Berezhko ...

Cleaning the fish ... The washing of dishes ...

A boat for the water ... wow!

Fry the shore ... graze your skin ... throw flakes gerkulesnyh - already burunchiki ...

Personal hygiene - above all!

In the foreground - our favorite smokehouse (which then had otmyvaaaat), in the background - a lone Rybachok))

Koshak himself arrived ... Where did the island - a mystery - other cats were not seen ... ate only corn, live fish scared to death)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting