Hereditary photographer

Landscape pictures that you will see in this issue, simply excellent by all the canons of the genre. The fields, the coast, the forest - they all seem to be just fantastic. And that feeling only intensified when you know that the photos showing all the beauty, only 6 years old. (10 photos)

1. "Seeing his efforts and the results of the shooting, I bought a second-hand son of camera and lens, and to six years, he is already creating images worthy of professionals."

2.Oliver Andreas Jones - 6-year-old son of a professional photographer. An apple fell from the tree very close -
son makes photos worthy father. Toy camera Oliver gave when he was just three years old,
but in five years he had used Nikon - parents realized that the boy has talent. In the photo:
serenity Burrow Beach, Somerset, early in the morning.

3.Oliver travels to his native Britain with his father, shooting mostly at dusk and dawn.

4.Oliver says that he likes to travel with his father in different places, because he loves
sunsets and sunrises. "I even like to get up early in the morning!" Photo: evening shot of the island Naytstoun
in Somerset.

5. "Sometimes, we get up at two o'clock in the morning to get to a particular place at dawn, and it is very
like. Sometimes, I can not take with Oliver simply because there where I'm going is dangerous
descent, or even an obstacle, not suitable for children. Basically, we travel along the southern
Britain's coast - from the Jurassic Coast in Dorset to Devon and Somerset. " In the photo: a picture of
Weston-super-Mare - the main pier in the early morning sun.

6. "I am happy and proud to give Oliver his job, - says the father. - Soon it will help
my wedding. " In the photo: a foggy landscape Kolmers Hill.

7. "To say that I am proud of my son - so do not say anything. I love when he accompanies me
on the road. His enthusiasm inspires me. There is nothing better than sitting in some quiet place with
son, chatting about something, waiting for the sun rises. " Photo: Sunflowers at dawn.

8. "We will always remember and cherish these moments. I just hope that when I'm old and feeble,
He will carry me the bag with the equipment, "- laughing father.

9.Oliver already decided that would be a professional photographer, as his father, who for many years engaged
landscapes and weddings. Photo: Kolmers hill in Dorset in the morning mist.

10.42-year-old Andreas Jones - Oliver's father - said that his son was overjoyed when he took
it with the first joint survey in nature.
"I first realized that Oliver's talent for photography when he was five years old and I took him to the lavender
field. I was amazed at how good it was the composition of images. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting