Mini bar

Ypigrov:
 - If I were king, I would have lived a little better than the king.
 - How is it?
 - I would imagine even a little sewed at home ...
Good morning. Nobody woke up?
As seen in the previous paragraph - the theme of artificial aging of wood plays an important role in our society. Let us consider this process in more detail. And help us in this naturally aged Tommy Emmanuel.
Photos will be slightly less than 21. Do not break. This is the first. If you rub it, you can catch the scent of pine chips easy.

(FLASH MOVIE)

And it was so - I got elektropismo to see the entire portal rukozhopa asking pile chvont for EVOH home. After long discussions, it became clear that the fact that I want, I do not know a damn, but from what I can - he damn not. It would seem that the issue is settled, but found common ground two moderate drinkers shower - minibar. No sooner said than done.
We go down to the cellar and a book Madame Molokhovetz We reach half a pound of fresh lumber.

Here you can see that some of the board moved the blue, but because the product will be in a warm dry ventilated area, then to hell with it.

The slot for the key

Two boards of the two boards.

The only warm place in all my hangar. Everything else - the outside temperature. What happens in the winter - hell knows. Invite guests to the chief of service - let him look. If you do not proymёt - I plead, for Jam. For the fifth year I can not get a normal job. While all oral, but not talk about sad things.

Ready-made shields. Sliced ​​and ottortsovany.

This image depicts nanobrashirovochnaya Mashika. Please ekskyuzmenya for taftologicheskuyu bullshit. Buy a normal unit can hardly - the price just horses, and my kidney city in Russia - fuck do not need anyone.

That's what happens.

You can try out the difference - the lower panel ragged upper - brushed. Water Stain "Ebony".

Here are both the shield skinned, promo and sanded. After grinding light (denser) parts become even lighter, and the rest - by contrast - it seems darker.

Closer. Part - lacquered.

Frame with glass - for swing doors.

During engraving. The text was not written by me. With my kurinolapnym handwriting - I even beautiful circle can not.

Gluing box.

Inside fashioned whole box of some cloth. Comrade brought to testify remains of a vapor barrier. On one side of the white, on the other - no. Under the terms of the task - bar must be black and white. Outside it turned black and yellow, as pine white + varnish does not happen. But it inside - no reproach.

Closer (why?). Photo is, and can not be removed - that's why.

The hinged door.
Legend: Red flattened circle - rubber magnet from the door golodilnika.
Green kruglougolnik - spring latch, because Magnets do not hold any dick.
Keychain - quite strong, simple rings draped over podpolochniki. If the chain and stretch over time - you can always ring spill over into neighboring unit.

Here it is the whole assembly. The result was a very weighty, so I introduced into ikeevsky wall fasteners. Much stronger and easier to layout and installation than conventional furniture suspensions. But the suspensions there too - on the back. Honest zhentelmenskoe.
It remains to teleport behind the checkpoint, but that's another fucking story.

Pizdohen shvanz - here we are at home.
Sea trials. Shelf - ordinary glass 5 mm. Normal flight. Wieden unclosed wall fasteners. Decorative zakryvashki complete.
Cost of - 800 p. Hinges, chains, latches, pendants, pens, etc.
The final price I do not know - at the discretion of the customer - albeit suffering. I'll be honest - is there a pair of non-critical Kosyachkov.
Construction arhineslozhnaya, but did relatively long time - at the end of the year the main work of the basement, but firefighters from MChSniki gone mad - check for verification. So that worked in the morning - it is dark outside, but in the lunch hour.
And today is no longer news.
Always yours.
Beregites ebya.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting