The blogger asked the Presidential Administration, the FSB and FSO

Tulhov Constantine believes that the photographs of different times looks presidential differ too greatly.

2 images and text via Source

Continued inside

He once wrote in his blog: "But something tells me that Pelevin in his" Genero P "is not that he was wrong, and the media are able to convince us anything; It has a president, no president, what nafig difference - the main thing is a picture ».

Constantine in his LiveJournal, the subject he was trying to open in "Wikipedia" but "... The local editors, it cut down, citing a lack of authoritative sources».

Tulhov began to direct requests to various government bodies, asking them questions: Did the president plastic surgery and whether his counterparts. Requests were sent to the Prosecutor General's Office, the Investigation Committee, the Federal Security Service.

FSB in February he received a stern reply: he was notified of the inadmissibility of abusing the right to request information. Tulhov FSB complained to the Prosecutor General, that it has forwarded the complaint to the military prosecutor, but as a result he received, according to "unsubscribe».

A new request was sent to the Presidential Administration. In August, a reply was received:

"Your e-mail does not contain the essence of the administration of proposals, applications and complaints, as well as request information, so give an answer on the merits of its content or information on the activities of the state body or local self-government is not possible».

- And why the Administration to answer you in a blog post, refers to some kind of Viktor Ivanovich? - Asked, "Your news».

- Vooot, it is very true remark! - Said Konstantin. - To send me, but they said some Victor Ivanovich, but to my address. We now estimate the level of professionalism.

The funny thing is that the next request - in the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation - also said in October:

"Dear Victor Ivanovich .. Please be informed that on the issues specified in the appeal the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation has no information».

Posts Constantine Tulhova this correspondence are tagged "counterpart Putin," "trolling».

Today Novgorod media quoted another post Constantine. It turns out he wrote conspiracy novel, "Who are you, Mr. Botox?", Which takes place against the backdrop of protests in Moscow in 2011-2012:

"On" Bumstartere "I collect funds for my novel. To be precise, on its completion. I suddenly (!) Learned that the write - is half the battle. It is also necessary to edit, and that tin tin ... So the money goes editors and proofreaders (yes, I do miss commas quite often). This, incidentally, is not as cheap as I thought ».

Constantine Tulhov told "your news" that in due time graduated from the Novgorod State University, now lives in Moscow, sometimes come to Novgorod.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting