The "Turbo-loaf" (18 photos)

Loaf can love to hate, but you can all at once. In any case, to the delight of the Ulyanovsk Automobile Plant, it continues to haunt the minds of buyers and allow sleepless nights masters tuning centers. After all, there will always be the owners of the legendary tin that want to have their car different from the neighbors downstream, and not always this can be done by standard methods.

I have not sat in the cockpit, he heard the work of an independent heater. If in front of me was an expensive car, it did not surprise, but Loaf is a clear sign that the job over it pretty.

On the roof are clearly seen the external unit air conditioner and hide the search engine.

Even if in this case it looks so bad 35's SIMEX, in the armor of colored camouflage sheeting and force obvese RIF.

Highly we sit, this is about a guinea - instead of standard seat mounted on the seat Land Rover Defender. Convenient and comfortable. Guess whether the British engineers that they have come up with a great option for the replacement of the original misunderstanding Oise, albeit with a little pillow vysokovat?

Inside, too, all specifically it changed - two comfortable sofa-transformer, which can be expanded in an elegant box, without losing luggage space or in boxes in the trunk or in the boxes under the bed.

Ceiling air conditioner from the "house on wheels". With his height of 190cm I did not hit him even once.

Torpedo bit overrun with switches, buttons and other things, but in the case.

Seats from the Land Rover Defender is quite nice fit in the limited space.

But one drawback I still found - expanding the bed to get into it, so that at the same time to remove his shoes and put them under the bed will not turn. We'll have to sit on the edge, pulled off his shoes are not always clean and taking pose yogavnizgolovoy to put it down.

TV, air conditioning, DVD-player mentioned autonomous oven, that's not all. On the roof there was a place not only for forwarding the trunk and two marquis, but also for the solar battery, a full hatch and searchlight. This is in case you do not have enough diode bulbs in a circle.

Custom hatch and solar battery, which, even in bad weather rechargeable battery:

Sleeper according to the canons.

DVD, TV, table ... Srednerussky landscape resembles the car window.

Remember the 35th rinks? So, given the staff the main pair, this Loaf rides and rides very vigorously, especially at high speeds.

But something tells me that "the noise of the storm" is not heard from the outside, and from the strange pipe stretched from one side to the other. My house is swelling, but such pribludy not. Just saying!

New connections occupy a lot of space under the hood for the engine have them periodically shoot

There's a back row someone shouted about the turbine. Bring him ... lemonade. For the correct answer. Indeed, tangled pipes above and below the hood with an ulterior motive. Buhanochka expanded the number of cars, turbo, and it should go to the owner of the car shop corresponding nakleechka.

However, the turbine UAZovodov not surprise. In our time aboard the Ulyanovsk brainchild visited a variety of powertrains, but to put a turbine on a regular ... 409 minutes, it's not bad.

All of this is available if you wish to join the client some cash infusion and professional mechanics. As a result, the turbine Garrett has taken its rightful place, and UAZ has received a substantial increase in their power, which does not hurt.

For the rear view camera is not the best place in terms of dirt, but the best in terms of review:

Pneumatic connectors are located on both sides for easy swap the wheels. I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. it is not necessary to have a long hose.

Connector for remote control rear winch.

Another question is how much is enough engine life with this "upgrade" because it is no secret that the trans-Volga motors are far from the stability of certain known aggregates "islands" or another continent, for example.

Add to it the turbocharger and get the risk of overheating, as well as a theoretical possibility that staff pistons will not stand such treatment.

At the rear bumper of the power IEF fit not only the reserve, but the winch.

Despite the re-flash the brain, the car has already tried to deprive the implantation of the device by issuing a couple of uncharacteristic mistakes for the UAZ, but the software in this case is the smallest part of the work. Geniuses monitor screen quickly to correct this misunderstanding.

In any case, the fact remains - UAZ gained turbo version of ZMZ-409, though not yet official, but quite real, and some, like me, get him to feel personally.

It remains only to follow the future of the loaves. It can all guess are without foundation and the owners of the same Patriots no doubt be able to make his horse, and myself too, a good gift.
ALL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting