Orenburg. Victory Park. Very chic park.

1. I recently had occasion to visit the glorious city of Orenburg. Treated eye relative. In general, while there was a long rehabilitation period - I decided to take themselves and walk, look for any thread of interest. And, very stunned when came across a local "Victory Park". Warmer, well-groomed and compositionally furnished places where you can feel the spirit of the Great Patriotic War, and had never met. Actually - photo review about it. After I add comments. Will be 67 photos. Please do not break.

2. Entrance to the park was free.

3. Already from the entrance welcomed agit.plakaty those years. And in the park, there were so many. But, in the subject.

5. It should be noted seclusion tracks in the park. All the data is divided and a separate phase of the war. I went 1941st year.

10. Many Orenburg showed themselves near Moscow.

12. German aircraft FIRE!

13. There is hit!

15. Well, where without bumblebees? Generally, there is a whole avenue, planted the first persons of the country and foreign guests. It was in Astana - there is a tree bumblebees somehow wither.

17. The year was 1942.

20. A poster calling for the complete victory over the Germans at the end of 1942 ...

24. Finally, you can rest. By the way, a lot of benches. Alley smooth.

26. I will not lie. Whether Afghans, whether in general, chapel-Orenburg soldiers who died for their homeland.

27. Few military automotive industry. It's like, there were also American jeeps put the USSR on lend-lease.

29. In the background - a powerful bunker, equipped with all science, and even the bars from vandals. So it did not get inside.

31. The rain was going to, so that accelerated the movement. This - tanks, artillery during the war.

32. The old system brand "Katyusha" for the delivery of messages to the Germans fire.

36. It is pleasant to note that the park has many young families, and excursions too.

38. That is the idea I really liked: alley, under the shade of the trees posters with excerpts of letters from the front home. Touched.

43. I went to the exhibition "The rear - the front!" Then the agricultural year, which plowed land ...

46. โ€‹โ€‹

49. Action sion machine is not fully understood - like, to plow the land.

51. "All for the front! All for Victory! "A life-size figures. It further has a whole string of peasants and various large and small livestock.

53. Reconstruction of the collective farms. It is naturally made. How Well then propaganda work was. Table overall. The overall plan. The goal of the total - victory!

54. Tribute to WWII health-care services. Such a machine at a time can take two wounded on stretchers.

55. scribbling "Maxim", and our boat sends Germans flaming "Hello!ยป

56. The famous Yak 2. Or simply - the death of the German tanks.

57. Element exposure help the US Army had occupied the fraternal Vietnamese people.

58. C-75 - Pechora. A regular American fighters since 1969.

59. Where are the Americans? SchA find!

62. An-2. AKA "The Immortal". Ever since the war, to the present day, and beyond.

63. A separate exhibition was about oil production for the front. But rain is very close. So - with a cargo train to the front.

65. Very pleased! We affectionately call it the "Voivod", as the Americans envy "Soton". How many do not Fota - even panorama is not climbed.

66. In fact, about her.

67. Behind this all! Thank you for attention! Now add kommentov! And thanks for Orenburg literate park! And medicine have standards too!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting