Rashn NaaaaaaaaaaAyt =)

As I have said more than once, at the University of many foreigners. And since no one knows anything about distant countries, the university hosts themed evenings. So pleased us and the news that we have to organize the first Russian night ... There's ladies ...
Total 9 photos

So, for the organization took eight Russian Virgins, one Kazakh and one Russian Korean. Staff be harmonious and cheerful, and above all creative. KVNschitsa, dancer, designer, funny razgulyayki, cook, singer, guitarist ... what do you need for happiness?

Very afraid blunder. The evening should include some information note about the country, traditional costumes, dancing and fun, and in the end must be given national food. The holiday budget was $ 400, and feed and "ugulyat" had about 70 people. In addition, it turned out that in this university completely smooth interaction between departments. Our curator said that we can rent 6 national costumes from Russian faculty for $ 10 each, and can only print exhibition at the office b \ w A4 printer. Kitchen utensils us as much restricted. Honestly, we would like it Zakusilo ... something to do with mental Russian sweep. The next day, someone agreed with the Department of Russian and took nine costumes for free, someone found the right pan for pancakes, and I opened the exhibition and banners on the plotter arhfaka.

Another difficulty was the purchase of products. Too much had to buy, and Koreans twisted his finger to plumb supposedly make chicken pizza and all the cases. But we have to defend their right to cook. Total 6 hours was prepared about 200 pancakes (part filled with cheese and ham), stuffed beef, stuffed pork (we have a lot of different religions), meatballs with sauce and boiled potatoes course with greens and butter ... .a drink All this has been asked Morse strawberries and blueberries.
We never once heard that the most fun nights arrange Latinos and Africans. A lot of them and they are fun to dance. So, for example, on the African night were invited reporters and photographers, and people were getting too much. Yes, I liked it ... but to say, "Oh!" I could not. Apparently it was too spoiled me polythene.
So how about Russia no one knows anything, and this night was organized for the first time, then, of course, no one is calling. Our curator even forgot to send out invitations to other exchange students. So there were not many guests, but we did not stop it fun from the heart.

It seems to be all bored at school and at weddings game called simply unprecedented enthusiasm among foreigners. Brook, dance on a newspaper, Russian Roulette, sausage, ketchup, Coca-Cola (non-Russian name, but all the bellow). It was really fun. A dancing Verka Serduchka! People just happily galloping! As a child. And they struck a huge amount of mental obnimashek.

Ate all the food! Some resorted twice! The only thing that surprised almost everyone believed that Morse is bound to be vodka! And everyone asked about it. Alas, the evening is white without vodka.
The guests had left, and we stayed room and lick the dishes to the original pure state. Some foreigners have stayed with us in order to help, while saying that it was a crazy night. When we returned to the room, we found that Facebook blown up photos, videos and statuses with cries that it was the best party in the history! People love it! Do not come to bite your elbows)
Taken from businkacheshir

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting