Torture Factory or abandoned clinic

Abandoned objects are always interesting.
You never know what you will be expected inside, there, behind the rusty gate or dilapidated door.
It does not matter that in front of you - a huge part of the former military, bunker during the Cold War or a factory clinic ...
Even she, at times, may seem like some kind of torture factory, which all quickly evacuated, just leaving everything as it is.
It's like before the arrival of the enemy army ... analogy, analogy
In general, look with your own eyes - abandoned factory Clinic former top-secret torpedo factory in Crimea.

37 Photo © Sergey Anashkevich

2. Cape Kiik-Atlama in the south-eastern part of the Crimea. Once here just to pass an ordinary mortal was simply impossible.
There, just below the top-secret factory was located "Gidropribor", which produced torpedoes, depth charges and which little is known, even in neighboring Feodosia.
Now it is another object of the dead, which, nevertheless, there is something interesting.
It would seem nondescript building at the end of the plant, near the concrete fence (right over the frame) ...

3. Here it is close. Nothing remarkable. I do not know what spodviglo me to go inside ...
But inside I was stuck for a long time ...

4. Entrance. Plate frustrated, but beaten out by someone before the glass is my help - is not the entrance?
Moreover, a glance through the window was enough to understand - would be interested in

5. Room for this broken glass. Remember those billboards?
In my childhood, probably each had a similar clinic.
For example, a gynecologist Lyudmila Rubtsov takes on Mondays and Thursdays from 8 to 11.

6. On the floor lay a sheet of tear-off calendar. January 19, 1994. Something tells me that this place has been empty for 19 years ...

7. And inside - beauty !!! It seems that just ran out of here like the plague, or war ...

8. The Cabinet of the therapist. What is inside?

9. And inside all tough. That's the room I came across the association factory torture).
Some design chair in the middle of an empty room, to the left on a stool instruments under the chair with brown liquid capacity ...

10. Tools on a stool next to ...

11. And that is the container of brown liquid ...

12. On the table dump of medicines, with unfinished cup of tea and sugar in the bank from the Soviet Coffee

13. The next office. Bath with pedestal ...

14. One of the most interesting rooms. Now I show more

15. Who has forgotten his teeth?

16. The vials were dipyrone, cord-something and ...

17. ... diphenhydramine is also available

18. Gentleman's set, not otherwise ... Think of ten recipes of baking soda, bile and everything else)

19. Teeth are lying everywhere ...

20. Together with the headsets ...

21. And here is the box of plastic teeth.

22. Reception. Thousands of index cards.

23. Pay attention to the years of the birth of ... Well, the stars on the cards.

24. Love does not live here anymore

25. Focus on the analysis. Who lost?

26. Dump the results of analyzes

27. Apparently, the archive ...

28. Let us look ...

29. Here, more careful. Tidied up before retreating ...

30. Blood bank out of mayonnaise there ...

31. Visual aids - the effects of alcohol on the digestive organs ... And then kokurchik

32. Packing a grenade F-1?

33. Do any of you an acute abdomen?)

34. A cast is not all ... cables and all wiring pulled out with meat ...

35. A light bulb is not twisted ...

36. A window for the month of May ... the month of May ... the month of May ...

37. Spring, the sea, the beauty ... There, behind a window ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting