As I was liquidators - 2

The first part

So, as mentioned earlier, the contractor decided on 4 maloetazhki. Attention! Projects building blocks, building constructive reviewed and approved at the level of the governmental commission. I, as representative of the customer, given the role of controller of compliance with the correspondence between the drawings and the actual made structures. Pereslavsky quarter.

45 photos

2. It was a shock. House of the box TV! What you see is the construction of houses.

3.Nesuschie building panels made of expanded polystyrene (for Russian foam) with integrated (built-in) aluminum profiles. I am not kidding. That fuynya that are hard workers, is supporting and enclosing structures! At the time of installation of the first panel, I was naive, log production work had entered - "Production of works to suspend until further notice."

4. call all whom had access. "Lord, to do garbage!" He received the answer. The project was approved at the top. Your number 16, to monitor the process and does not interfere with my work serious people. The magazine wrote works "to continue production operations in accordance with the project.»

5. Despite my attempts and appeals to reason, the construction of Pereslavl quarter continued.

6. Type of construction as well as the smell of them produced nothing but a gag reflex did not cause

7. On your court. Wiring and intermediate floors.

8. On all these boxes of household appliances, mounted wooden roof construction.

9. While in Pereslavl quarter felt the image of the paintings of Salvador Dali. Sur! This should not be! But it bitch is! And you have to live with it.

10. Warehouse bearing structures. LEGO for adults blah!

11. The news came - going revision ... uh ... sir ... not blah - ministers! Glade prepared.

12.A's motorcade. By the way, all the guards broke up standing next to a car for fear of attack. We removed all foreign onlookers. And none of them knew about my trunk premium. That calm was in my belt holster.

13. Here is a gentleman. The then Minister of Infrastructure of the development of the Russian Federation - Yakovlev. We ask to love and not to complain.

14. Even before his arrival, the Ministry of Natural Resources conservation Trutnev visited buildings.

15. And they met.

16. Stepping in front of a pack of reporters to join them Guber ...

17. The Ministers entered into constructed objects. Vologda house.

18. They went out. Let's move on.

19. Warning! Ministers examined and heard all about the construction of houses and the materials used in Pereslavl quarter.

20. Passing through the foam, Minicoy moved on. Ministers wormed between the then head of Berezniki Motovilov. Yakovlev see nanyuhalsya on soplengit struck.

21. Ministry Yakovlev visited the Rostov house.

22. Coming out of the Rostov district, ministers vividly shared their impressions.

23. Following the visit, an interview was carried out ... do not ... Meeting. Comrades, caucuses Soviet times - this showing off some were not.

24. a little chat with the press ministers have left.

25. And we continue. By the way, I'm sitting on the site of Jacob ... or rather, he was sitting in my place .. (see para. 23 photos)

26. Well Pereslavl sheathed house siding ...

27. Well, so they look finished construction. Symbolic photograph. Gidroklinom excavator on the background of buildings ...

28. Now Rostov quarter.

29. Overlapping tehpodpolya produced composite I-beams. The top and bottom shelf - wooden beams, vertical - a piece of plate USB. (Wood-adhesive plate - in Russian)

30. On top of it all sewn up the same plate.

31. Now design. Bearing elements of buildings is edged board section 50 ... 250 mm space between them is filled with foam!

32. Bite me muskrat! How I hated these buildings!

33. However, the timing and volume set - perform.

34. Roof wooden construction. Mock-treated with antiseptic and antiperenom. (first against decay and insects, the second against the Fire)

Posted in [mergetime] 1386233625 [/ mergetime]
Sorry for tormoz.Nout passed out. I forgot it in the socket plug. Included. Continues.

35. Subsequently, the entire structure is sheathed plate USB.

36. On the plate is pulled menbrana and sheathed with plastic siding.

37. Here is the house of Rostov.

38. Guess what loader Sea mud path paved with sand!

39. wash road plates?

40. Correct - we bestowed a government commission! On three turntables! A tiny dot in the sky - a helicopter which flew Trutnev and Huber.

41. A severe governmental commission agents were given boots and umbrellas.

42. Trutnev appreciated the quality of finish of flats in Vologda quarter.

43. Ran on Pereslavl.

44. assess the state of Rostov houses.

45. After that, the government commission retired to a meeting devoted to the results remediation. That is all. Thank you for your patience. End of topics, questions and conclusions 3 post.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting