Mercedes convicted of plagiarism ..

Review of recent developments Mercedes, designed to completely redraw the global auto market? I'll start with lyrical digression ...

That was back in '98. I then complete their education at the university and was in our group one character.
Not classmate, namely, character - otherwise we can not say about it.
He had everything bad with money, but that did not stop his desire to seem the coolest pepper - he always annealed in this field.
Then one day he went into the audience with a defiantly hanging on his belt a mobile phone in a thick leather case (if you remember those years, the mobile phone was not all, was expensive, and calls could destroy the average person).
Naturally the girls appreciated fashion guy, he from time to time with a serious expression on his face from time to time stepping aside quickly to speak "forĀ» ...
True hero guy had a chance to spend a couple of days. One girl desperately need to call. He flatly refused to give up, arguing that it is very expensive. She handed him the bill - it was very necessary ...
And here it was found out that the Nokia 450 had ... a toy. In order to appear very cool, the guy stuck in the leather case Chinese children's toy ...

I thought those days are long gone, but there ... And nowadays some citizens really want to look better and better than they really are.
How else can one explain the photo below? Sorry, but it's not about a new model of Mercedes. It seemed ...

5 photos. Source

I wonder what drives a person who takes home icons with cheap Chinese Geely and paste Mercedes star?
He actually tells someone that he rides on the newest ... Mercedes GeelyWagen ???

The trick is that it is not the only avtofeyk I watched in Sevastopol. Here are a few of my old files:
Chinese Lexus

And extravaganza marketing ideas - Chrisler 300C, which in Sevastopol vparivayut newlyweds as Bentley wonder pricetag bentlevsky or krayslerovsky?

So, as they say?
Ponty more money?
But there is no money - buy a plastic phone logo and become ten times bigger)

Sergei Anashkevich

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting