Have broken lock

I just now thought of on Yap to post a story about the castle, take hope positively. Original-July

13 photos
Industries manufactures all under heaven. One of this all turned out to be the padlock. Beautiful, chromed.
Here such:

After wintering winter he refused to open the gate owners. Rather as he opened reluctantly, and caprice that it happened, had to persuade him. From persuasion on its surface traces.

The struggle against foreign guardians of the gates is not part of whose plans, this whimsical piece, dare I say it, the metal was replaced by Russian and inquisitive mind got the idea to disassemble your product Mongoloid race. What was selected grinder, although special tool that was not.

Stachivaya housing in the center of the castle, where the master cylinder is located, I tried not to damage the mechanism, so it was that the review and then take pictures.

Torments had not for a long time, the castle is molded from soft metal, which is a disadvantage. Actually, even the metal began to crumble itself, then.

A Stoch metal with one hand and using the universal tool "hammer", a couple of hard punches, I do not split the body in two.

Inside, to my surprise, it turned out to be plastic cylinder, which were collected wheels defining a combination of cherished and where the key is inserted.

On one side of the plastic cylinder lock - a slot for a freewheel drive pins, allows you to insert and turn a key in the lock.

On the other hand, a cylinder has a longitudinal groove for pin.

When the wheels when turning the key line up in the right position, the longitudinal pin will fall into the hollow, and allow all the plastic cylinder to turn.

You see, the near-end part of us, part of the cut surface. It is this section enables two balls not to interfere with the expulsion of the arc. I have drawn schematically, the state of the arc can move. That is, the lock is open.

After removing the cylinder, the wheels appeared before my eyes, the top covered with oxides and dirt, he stuck to the plastic, preventing the key is turned.

I laid disks in order. At the top of the pin, to limit the free travel at the bottom of the recess where the longitudinal pin falls. Rules are the same goals, just to key could easily turn.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting