Evolution suburban bathrooms

Diy continue the cycle.

What do we have? Standard, cold, slanting toilet filled almost to the top. Here he is handsome and King suburban and rural lands.
By the way, it zahazhivali even our foreign guests (an American of Serbian origin with a Russian husband.

Will be 30 photos.

2. Decide gash bathroom, but not easy. Street, and insulated so even with the possibility to take a shower. It was created drawing on a sheet of notebook (lost, alas).
Material? Oh yeah, my father-in-law (that is to say his wife's grandfather) was a plumber. It left him a legacy of a bunch of rusty old pipes of different diameters 3-4. They were ostortirovany, culled some elongated. I dispose of a bunch of old ... What I households were incredibly excited. And here on the material investments of this type - at least.
Choose a place. Cook the bottom frame. On it we mark up the position

3. 6-Ground foam blocks into the marked holes on the compacted sand cushion depth of 500 mm. Set the frame on the gum of Railways sleepers.
Also, first received an erroneous decision to establish a stinking pit (yes more!). It will subsequently be buried back.

4. Another photo titanic wet-suglinochnogo useless and earthmoving work

5. And more.
Oooo, scary ??

6. Weld the crossmember in the frame and load-bearing columns (oh old iron you we still come in handy)

7. Make an overhead console, set the roof elements (profile purchase, I confess), transverse and diagonal elements - for rigidity

8. This is an isometric view of the design before you install the roof

9. After installing the roof (not sealed), the design remained the winter. In the winter on it formed is such a flourish :)

10. Another view

11. Then spring came, zachirikali birdies and itch little hands (including the motivation of households and the fear of visiting the old toilet). Work continues on the creation of the exterior already. In the course went to the old area of ​​the armor-clad bed)

12. Other non-liquid metal, including polutorometrovuyu bathroom (not bad in the state, by the way).
Pit dug, cut slate. It was decided to make a Dry closet.
The tank is also of unknown origin (came to me from the old master of the garage): a volume of 50 liters.

13. Material on the door - is also the purchase of course.
* With the normal - crooked came malyas * - small print

14. It is necessary to paint ... take out the bath tank, skins, degreasing ...

15. Paint (spray gun)

16. How beautiful it ... and like iron nerzhavoe very

17. Purchase of 50-50 bar. Getting to sheathe the walls and form.
(So ​​far, opted out of the gnarled on the basis of trade - all izmaterilsya. Never take raw timber packs! Choose!)

18. Continue ...

19. Continue ...

20. Begin to sheathe the outside Bent (and the interior form)

21. Old sparky ... and there is more Big Juicy ©

22. Shower ...

23. Here, the finished appearance option. Protected from the weather.
By winter, the toilet is more important, so the finishing touches and the efforts to throw him warming

24. Throne (ventilation)
Under the plastic - insulation and vapor barrier 50 mm test gave some fun.

25. For the carpet do not abuse - it's not my idea). It is not yet used even once)

26. The scheme of ventilation

27. The book interested, right?

28. Here it is, the memory of his grandfather and his great rusty pipes, which serve as a second life

29. Again, for comparison ...
"American" was subsequently removed and ceremoniously burned.
Pit with the legacy buried a whole generation, electricity. shower left in 2014

30. Yes, the last photo, kote
On Tuesday at the bow)

Do not kick, I tried)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting