Production of carved pillars - "Cornucopia"

Here is preparing another work, I hasten to share with you pictures of the process!
The column is made of chestnut. 1, 2, 3 photo is a mockup in the scale of 1: 5 out of plasticine.

34 photos

4. COMBINE disc of boards nichinayu vymeryat and mark where to cut down unnecessary ...
I forgot, since the post is quite large, it was decided to make it into 4 parts, it is the lower part

5 ...

6. Also already machined on a lathe second part of the article, which pulls the ring post ...

10.Massa removed, we begin to study the fruit that fall from the "horns» ...

11 ...

12 ...

13 ... melons, grapes, sunflower, pomegranate ... begin to pick out the outlines of fruit ...

14 ...

15. ...

16 ...

17 ...

18 ... I draw leaves for the next stage

19 ...

20 ... with the fruit is done, go ahead, the leaves begin to choose the background, that is still only leaves the rest of the descent of about 5 mm. very painful process ... on the trail. Photos will result

21 ... background trimmed, left unpainted leaves at the same time cut ornament on the turning of the column

22. rear view ...

23 ... and the other side

24. dorezany leaves, cut ribbon banners, fruits are almost finished ...

25 ...

26 ...

27. The bottom view of

28. Unfortunately the process a little more photographed, since the work had to be stopped for 3 months. and now keep the photo from the moment have made the top and went to try to object to the end of the work

29.s another angle. also be added on top curl, it will already be seen on the finished product

30 ...

32 ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1388258793 [/ mergetime]
33. The last photos, the process is finished, the column is glued into a unified whole, poshkuren and delivered to the customer in this form for painting. With the amount of one picture wrong.
Thank you all for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting