At the sight of these pictures by itself raises the question, "It's definitely not a photoshop?»
Creative photography by millions of other distinguished correctly to catch the moment. This may be a moment lighteneth lightning touching expression of a muzzle cat or successfully drop shadow.
Therefore, we can be the best photographer in the world, but sometimes in order to make the most amazing picture is only required to be at the right time in the right place and time to press the button.
1. Son Doong cave (Son Doong), Vietnam.
2. wake (wake) on the strategic bomber Tu-95MS.
3. Surfer Magazine called this picture "Photographer of the Year." Photographer: Zak Noyle.
4. Forest after the accident at the aluminum plant in Hungary, reveals a distinct trace amount of red sludge.
5. Jacob's well. Texas, USA.
6. Portrait mandrilla. Photographer: Ademeyt Wolf (Wolf Ademeit).
7. "Person of the iceberg." The photo was taken by the user strummingmusic during an expedition to Antarctica. 8. Camo clothing from the American company Realtree.
9. Old boat at the bottom of the drained canal in the Czech Republic.
10. A boy adds red chilli in a pile for the manufacture of powder on the farm. Ahmedabad, India.
11. The two-meter jump antelope saves her from death. Reserve Kariega, South Africa. Photographer: Jacques Matthysen.
12. Tea plantations in the province of Corrientes, Argentina. Photographer: Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
13. North Korean military and civilians in the Kim Il-sung Stadium.
14. Zhangjiajie National Park, China. It made all the sketches for landscapes of Pandora for the film "Avatar."
15. Buddhist monks perform the ritual before starting the paper lanterns. Suphan Buri Province, Thailand.
16. Lake Samerandzher (Sameranger) with amazingly clear water. Tyrol, Austria.
17. View from the cabin of the crane Shanghai, China.
18. Children ride on a boat on a crystal clear lake in Sabah, Malaysia.
19. Resort Porlamar on Margarita Island, Venezuela.
20. Sculpture snake (symbol of the come 2013), consisting of 850 luminaires with a total length of about 900 m. February 10, 2013, Singapore.
21. Bamboo Forest in Japan.
22. The 75th anniversary of "Russian Knights" painted an angel in the sky.
23. Winter landscape in Grabovica, Serbia.
24. This is not golf. It is the shadow of the surface at the foot of the table.
25. Chinese artist Liu Bolin, aka the Invisible Man, works in the technique of "creative camouflage."
26. Spider-peacock (Maratus volans).
27. Fog over San Francisco, USA.
28. Clever goose, which enjoys the moment.
29. Lava from Kilauea volcano poured into the sea, creating a huge plume of steam generating multiple vortices, Hawaii.
30. While diving in Australia.
All I graduated) can kick