Heavenly veteran.

Stockholm. Jumbo hostel - great hotel for aviation enthusiasts.

Will be 40 photos and comments to them.
Source

2. you ever slept on the plane, apart from the elite classes of service? And generally lived? This is now possible thanks to the excellent design hostel «Jumbo hostel» located almost in the center of Sweden's main airport Arlanda airport. This a Boeing 747 converted into a hotel now takes visitors from around the world. And it is in the heart of the current air hub, where to submit the runway hand!

3.Zabratsya inside can be either via a ladder or elevator. And the elevator is interesting: it is necessary to always keep the button pressed or he stops.

4.Vnutri hostel walking in street shoes is prohibited because it is better to take a smenku. I took the slippers out of the hotel, of which I have accumulated enough in recent years.

5.The front door hanging oxygen masks and rescue residents. All you can touch, poprimeryat).

6.Dalee you get to the reception, where you will have a magnetic card from the rooms and vouchers for breakfast which is included in the price.

7.Koridor spacious and made of hotel type.

9.Podhodim the room ... The numbers stylized rooms boingovsky the font used on the livery.

10.Zahodim and see a small compact room with a double bed below and a single on top, which you can get via a ladder. Beds unusually comfortable for sleeping. I had a great night's sleep.

11.In the room has everything you need to spend the night. Emphasize the night, because to live longer than a day or two, I would not.

13. In the hallway has all the necessary information for Stockholm.

14. Figure walls in the hallway hangs a lot of posters with the history of the hostel and the aircraft itself.

15.Samolet was acting and belonged to several major airlines around the world.

16.Udobstva on the floor but it's basically not much bother ...

18.Vse very clean and makes an excellent impression.

19.Zona meals located in the nose on the first deck.

20.A in the morning a small buffet ... And what he might still be in Sweden?))

21.Lyubitelyam also have plenty to choose from)

22.Pereydem to the exterior of the ...

23. In the engines is planned to make private rooms ...

24.Terrasa on the wing. On it are tables with benches, but it seems to work only in the warmer months.

26.A is now a standing ovation ... It is the smallest room! About 2, 5 m2 disposed in the compartment to the chassis.

27.Lyubitelyam aviation is certainly interesting to walk around the plane and porazglyadyvat all technical nuances. This is really cool!

36.Takzhe plane itself was renamed in honor of the daughter of the owner - Liv.

37.Vot so handsome ...

39.Poleznaya information at the entrance ...

At least one picture.

That's all. Thanks to all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting