As I washed down the porch!

Good time of day, dear readers and authors YAP! Allow me to share the fruits of their next rukozhopiya. This time it is a metal brick porch. It will be 29 pictures, it is not necessary to break at the end will give the green whistle.

Of all the infinite variety of things that I can not do these two are of special attention, because though I do not know how to do them, but somehow love. This brick laying and welding a piece of iron. Well, not that I can not ... just do not know how beautiful. And then suddenly it took me to the porch. And away we go ... First, two years ago, I built the foundation. Actually here.
We can estimate the curvature and the wretchedness of masonry. Oh, and figs with it, but firmly!

Dragged into the street their simple tools and some metal. The daughter came to lead the process.

Shtob there was this very, all make this the most ... his drawings ...! Here.

Cut long zhylizyaki shorter zhylizyaki.

To these rather rusty iron pieces are not rusted on, smear their rust converter based on phosphoric acid.

Once the acid has ceased, and a little piece of iron vshtyrivat released, starting from them something was cooking, it seems right stringer staircase.

Another sunny morning boil for a second symmetry.

Already it likes something.

The main welder!

Getting prisobachivat bokovinki steps.

To cook the sample frame of the upper step, in order to clean pazyrit what happens. Like something out.

Bokovinki accrete slowly.

So the foot is attached to the blind area.

Cook the side cover with the other hand.

Then suddenly occurred May holidays!

Continue to cook the ladder.

Oh, something interesting has gone. At the bottom of the framework steps put a sheet of plain slate and ftykat mesh. Fishnet welded to the frame.

Like that.

Fill zhyrnym solution. Need more cement!

Begin to cut the other piece of iron. They will frame the porch.

Expose the external rack. In the tack and honest pioneer.

Well, the second for beauty.

Even some piece of iron welded. This, for example, the railing.

Slowly moving process.

And then bam - and the roof welded! I looked scratched turnip and went to the Crimea. I'm tired of his build.

Upon arrival from the Crimea I renewed vigor this epic unfinished. Deciding that something was missing, I welded some more some piece of iron.

Ready to paint.

Gallery other processes not present, because the painting is very messy, ochkotno roof and tiles is also very messy.

Just the result. Traditional sorry for the quality of the photos, what shot I do not remember. Anything catch your tapki.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting