Altai Mountains, a two-week campaign

Will 73 6 photos and a quick video.

In his new job forced to share a vacation in half, and because 22 days of vacation is too little, came to mind, the idea that I wanted to carry out long ago. Namely hiking, what may be most important mountainous and underpopulated areas. What came of it read further.

Attempts to find a suitable time for the group without success, I decided to go alone! Experience hiking was not, but I know what a forest, live in the taiga edge. In general, acquiring the necessary equipment and test it in the field, I went to the starting point of the route. The benefit here is not very far away. Nafigator said, a little less than 3000 km ...

3 days' journey, and I'm on the spot. Giving up the car at the camp site, the existence of which I knew. I recheck whether all picked up their call that all is well and translate the phone offline. The next call will be oh as not soon.

Junk came a lot, even though I did not take too much. Sorry I did not buy a backpack is more, as a result of all the things it does not fit and styling was not very correct, especially in the early days.

Second day! Ora river. Got here in the darkness with a flashlight, the spoon still lost somewhere, had to eat in a tent peg from it just the sound of the waterfall. It was an unforgettable experience.

She

In the upper reaches of the river we collect some water and stomp to the pass. A river that become thin.

On the way, do not forget to arrange small halts, here on such wonderful clearings. Backpack seems harder and harder, and just ahead of the up and up.

Finally I got to the pass! This is not the shaman's staff that right, and I'm not a die that drin with this pole installed at the highest point of the pass and the tourists leave the ribbon on it.

Beautiful view. But here I make a small mistake. t. To. In this place there is no path, I begin to navigate by map and compass. Finding your way go in the desired direction. but ...

mistake was that it was necessary to take the left! I popersja straight. Straight through the swamp! All this vegetation is like a sponge in it you fail by 30 centimeters (we found the same there is still trenchant), all raw and go much harder.

Itog- raw feet.

I spent more time and effort going one kilometer to the left of the trail, though bypassing the meantime, the weather began to deteriorate.

Spoils! And I was already behind schedule, was the third day of the journey! During this time, I have not met a single living person!

Video 1
Suddenly it began to rain ...
Pants and legs soaked already thoroughly, which is recommended to pass the river razuvshis rolled up his pants, I was not Razuvious.

In the parking lot I got much earlier still on a light. It was necessary then at least try to make a fire in the forest has not yet ended the shower and dry clothes. The hard but I managed it.

Day Four. Almost dry and almost rested move on!

Video 2
Crossing the river. Iltuskan. It is better not to yawn!

Occasionally stopping to recharge or simply admire the beautiful views of the river and its rapids!

R. Eshtyk Kul

Again, moorland, has the right river Shavla

In the distance one can see already the snowy peaks! The picture can not give all this beauty.

Again moorland rain.

Do you want to or not, you have to go!

I'm reminded of this tree shark!

The mountains form clouds.

Indescribably beautiful! Like in a fairy tale which then!

Video 3
Rain, water and slush.

The morning of the fifth day. Finally, the sun shines!

By lunchtime, I went up to the lakes! Shavlinsky Lake moraine type their way blocked by moraines, bulk stones, here is pulling all the garbage in the form of logs, sticks, and things like buoyancy.

Tree with ribbons that tie tourists.

Creativity tourists :)

Vreshina, not just "Beauty", but it is the name! And left her "Dream»

Lake View.

Entrance to the stone town

Video 4
Structures of the town.

I noticed you have carried a fishing rod, but the only thing I caught was this one small grayling.

The evening can not remember what day.
Throwing bait into the water, I went to bed. I do not think that it is someone sopret. However.

In the morning I went to the fishing rod and found it on the beach, coming closer to the water found still missing. OK so per night increased the level!

We go for a walk around the neighborhood!

Lake view from the top.

Another view of the top! A little later we will go there. There's a network of lakes and glacier.

Interesting tree. A bit like the letter K.

So we get a network of lakes, snow-capped peaks in the distance, to the right of the glacier, but it is not visible yet. Actually to it and keep the path.

Small "structure" are found here.

And here he is, the glacier!

Come any closer!

The glacier is constantly crawling and melts, grinds the rock into rubble and dust

The result of a glacier!

Scary but come up close!

Here flows, there is dripping. Interesting. How old is this ice?

When it was a stone!

There are no words! It is necessary to see and hear!

Video 5

In this network of lakes water advocates, and has already filtered, then down below. That is why the water in the rivers is turquoise! ​​

We go back. Soon begins to darken.

The evening sunset of the day.

Rest. Nothing doing. Fish is not caught

Such lack of living creatures in the forest.

Interesting roots.

Green seems more crowded!

Bad weather! Not all sun should shine.

The water is not crystal clear from the glaciers! I already went way back!

Again, closer to the pass!

The bed of the dry river. The water actually flows under the rocks.

Video 6
No luck me here, why is the weather.

I meet a group of tourists, their first question was. And we go right?
Here those on! During the conversation it became clear that the one who first went in campaigns visited a couple of times, and those two views for the first time with disastrous. Card forgotten in the car and the next day it was discovered. Irresponsibility! I wish the guys luck. Perhaps with them, nothing happens.

Here he is! This "shaman" staff!

Rainbow in the mountains!

In the penultimate day of travel I meet another group of tourists. The guys immediately became interested in the route, it turned out, they were from the Ukraine and they were not allowed in the border area, so we decided to go on the lake. I give them a guide, map, a satellite map and a duplicate. I already worthlessness, and they like the air.

at the very end of the route meet just such konyazhek grazing alone.

My joy knew no bounds when he saw the village, a little bit more and a little journey is over. I was able to.

On this I have everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting