Booths for dogs, with their own hands

Will be 47 photos, please do not break !!!
Making booth from scrap materials. The budget announced in the end of the threads.
I have done one. The project found on the Internet with all formulas, but for the Russian climate finalized.

Go!!!

2012, October. It is no longer a puppy and not an adult doggie ...
In fact the court was October, a dog named "Little Boy" with longing met the cold I could not fun to look at his booth and decided to make a nice booth. I went online and looked at what the booth is on sale. As it turned out booths manufacturers - typical redneck, certainly not sell high-quality booth from 10 thousand rubles, and insulated from 14 thousand rubles, which is not the frame is made from environmentally friendly and safe materials, and insulation is not protected films. There were also interesting projects in the 50-ton, 60-ton thousand, that such projects have inspired me to exploit, explain why ...

Old box no longer stand up to scrutiny, and the piece odnulina frustrated the wind, once the Kid, and lay in a box in the rain all night ... Yes, the dog is not mine, and relatives, then I thought neither as chastise them for economic affairs, and how to help dog. I live next to them in the neighborhood.

Part missed pictures, here is the beginning of November 2012 and the cold -2; -3 C *.
If my memory serves me (I could be wrong bit), the size of the booth:
Length: 2, 2M
Width: 1, 65m
Height: 1, 4m

Objective: To insulate the walls with mineral wool - 150mm
Ceiling: 200mm

The boards were not quite dry, were heavy and I had to avoid the difficult weather conditions. I moved to shed rain and snow. The temperature was adjusted to the middle of November to - 10 ° C *

Taking the floor frame, screwed bottom area - CFB board 10mm to rodents gnawed through floors and successfully warmed thick cake - 200mm with vapor barrier film on the top and bottom windproof, where adjacent plate DSP.
There I had the rest of the class A lining, so I sheathed inside her. The partition is insulated, too - 50mm. The rapids of cold, definitely took into account that in the far room the dog was warm.

All angles have lining processed and varnish, only the corners and junctions, as if I handled all the battens, the dog would not live here due to allergies to chemicals finishes.

Through the bars 50h50mm ceiling made of plywood and covered the remainder FC 15mm. To 200% to avoid the leakage of insulation taped seams aluminum tape (I like to err in all).

Paul sewed up from the remains of the floorboard 40 mm. Nails nailed with finishing nails and always checked to touch any protruding elements, where there was a risk the dog get hurt. Eliminate them.

By lining tightly laid windscreen, as Barbed wool, that's just awful, I had to think about everything and check ...

Try on a piece of plywood windproof film, she ponadezhnee, just to cope with mineral wool. I know the technology, so the sides are correctly oriented.

We did not quite get the thickness of the insulation to withstand the ceiling of 200mm, it can be seen ...

Meanwhile, the facade is not yet insulated ...

Put 50mm

Partly still 50mm + 50mm. Total = 150mm

Closed windscreen

The side walls 100mm

Just 100mm

Preparing for the installation of windscreens

Mount

Circling

Planks (wood) were not the topic and prevented ...

Moved booth for the 50-m meters from the barn to a place of basing. Barely dragged 7-NIL people. Weight 450 kg. I have attached bars 3m 50h50mm for them and we were carrying. After every 5 meters be rested ...

As you can imagine, the dog lived in a hut in not warmed - 20 ° C * ...

The fact that we do have a roof

On the plate OSB-3 dough was not too much, so the board

As a waterproofing layer - roofing, make two layers

From there mount strips RAL 8017 and Antique (later will paint a balloon)

Eh ...

From the remnants (remember the shower did?) Tiles, roof doing since it skates, smear with mastic.

Consumption mastic was - 3, 6 kg.

1 hour to do everything

In the spring of 2013 stitched on top of the boards, where the facade (it turned out, it was necessary to protect the windscreen in winter) in the lining of class.

Almost stitched ...

Here Kid has pleased all winter wake of not getting out of nothing, like a bear slept ...

Under the booth live mouse, like peace ...

The back of the pieces, remnants

Leaks are not there ... May 2013

It covers the composition of the glazing - Mahogany

The budget of a booth on materials ~ 12 TR, as I had leftovers, I have to get 3 tr Location: St. Petersburg (suburb)
Sell ​​such booth for 35-45 tr, though a maximum of 100 mm insulation.
Anyone interested in a personal email, any questions.
That's all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting