Dog rescue lived on the road in the open field

Story other. In order not to invent writing from his face:

Every day I go along this route to work. Every day, for a month I see this dog. Notice it simply can not be, he always sits at the same place at the side of the road, and right on the roadway. Sometimes I go with his wife, she loves animals and feeds the little dog they can. And would take him to her, but we have them, and so full of flat, four cats and two dogs, all picked up on the street. Another we simply not afford, but this stroller still fall to which that with the general table. Once picked up the local bus stop, he told me that the name Rex used to live with a local grandfather.

Continued under the cut ...

Even before the new year grandfather went fishing, ice was thin and the old man fell, though was wearing skis. Fishermen who were with him close to sinking noticed only when the pensioner has spent about an hour next to the hole, to the ears wet. Dog sitting next. Then the victim was taken to hospital. Written out rather quickly, and grandfather then all boasted that his dog is pulled out, one he did not deliver. I do not know how a dog can help in this situation, but the fact remains. Grandfather lived long after the event. On the basis of hypothermia, he still picked up another sore and died. Ambulance call to the village and could not, brought all the snow. The old man stopped going because of the high temperature, carrying in her arms before that section of the road and put into the car. A dog and remained standing. For the past month will be like his grandfather there, and Rex is not going away. Yesterday frosts hit. Today, on the road, I have not seen it. May have brought down? Or found a good man? I describe all this for a reason, now go shpalometateli fell asleep accusations of snot. Do not swear. I just want my memory of this dog remained for a long time. She's earned it, though, and Rex is not like Hachiko.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting