Inhabitant carried the pole on the Moscow Ring Road

Worsened weather conditions strongly influenced the emergency.
In the morning, it was reported about the "slippery" road accident on the ring road. Mercedes S-Class off the road and crashed into a pole. According to Elena Volchek, senior inspector of the Department of Agitation and Propaganda of the Frunze district traffic police on the scene, an ambulance arrived, but there were no serious injuries, the woman driver was not damaged. It has appeared onliner.by recorder installed in the Mercedes.
Judging by the roller, the driver wanted to get ahead of riding at a slow speed in the left lane car.
Accident happened near the junction at the intersection of Ring Road and Pritytskogo. The car was outside the roadway and carried the mast lighting. Arrived at the scene by ambulance, the doctors performed the inspection.
As it became known, the wheel was a woman who looked to her for about 40 years. Traffic police said that she was sober at the time of the collision.
According to the participants of the accident, her car skidded after it ran over the snow "porridge." "Initially, I was moving in the third lane, - she said. - Then he decided to reorganize the second. Between the rows of wheels hit the dirty snow. And in that moment it became skid. Machine unwind and thrown to the side of the road, right at the pole. He crashed into the left wheel. Airbag Deployment. Fortunately, the car sustained a blow, I intact, no injuries ยป.

(FLASH MOVIE)

Video + 9 photos [next] One

Two

Three

Chetyri

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

I hope now she realized -What's ... he was driving in front of her not being reconstructed through the slush? And how much disdain in his voice before the accident and how the essence climbs m after.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting