Assembling model Sd.Kfz.184 Ferdinand

The background: my late grandfather on his father's two orders of "Red Star". One of them, according to his father, he received for being in command of an instrument, the German knocked SAU "Ferdinand." Father said that ACS infantry burned. Grandfather commanded a gun ZIS-3. Given that the ZIS-3 with an average distance could damage the "Ferdinand" only moves suggested that it was a machine II-03. The 654th battalion had three cars that were damaged and burned, and only one survivor at the approach to the station from the village burned, where the car hit the fire bag in a minefield.

Whatever it was, I decided to show just yet, "Ferdinand» II-03, for the ZIS-3 and collected gunners, but not brought to the mind and not painted.

Will be 36 photos.

Sobral, drank, estimated that even had a drink :)))

Stamping sheet metal is applied from the paste to the finished part, payment cards, nitroshpatlёvka for cars, glue and all kinds of pliers, nail files.

Photo 3
The handle of the floss, the most it!

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6
Toothpaste-parts supplier!

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10
Oh, I forgot to say. Welds iznanchalno not.

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

Photo 14

Photo 15

Photo 16

Photo 17
That's caused. Without the stencil airbrush do not become equal-too-there were stains did not go thin torch.

Photo 18

Photo 19

Caused a little dust over the decals

Photo 20

Photo 21

Photo 22
Non-caused, then a little dust, before toning.

Photo 23

Photo 24

Photo 25

Photo 26

Photo 27

Photo 28

Photo 29
Struck all the land, dust, twigs, grass, and more.

Photo 30
Before toning

Photo 31

Photo 32

Photo 33
Toning, wash, we bring

Photo 34

Photo 35

Photo 36
Results.
All. You can chtohocheshdelatteper.
You're making me real caterpillars, because it is-sawn «Elefant» actually :))), and an instrument with gunners finish.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting