In Kyrgyzstan offer to legalize marijuana

To legalize the production, sale and use of marijuana in Kyrgyzstan offers a doctor-psychiatrist, professor Jenishbek Nazaraliev. His statement he made today, Jan. 16, at the press conference, the correspondent of IA REGNUM.

According to him, the legalization of marijuana will direct the proceeds from its sale to the budget of the Republic, and not the representatives of the "black economy". "In Kyrgyzstan, one in five smokes marijuana. Decriminalization of marijuana for medical or recreational purposes will make the fight against other types of drugs more effective. The sale of marijuana should be dealt with under the supervision of specialized points of Federal Drug Control Service, "- said the doctor.

Jenishbek Nazaraliev noted that in Kyrgyzstan, first and foremost, it is necessary to promote the fight against alcoholism. "Alcohol causes the biggest damage to the gene pool of the nation. In addition, the majority of crimes are committed is in a state of intoxication, "- he stressed.

The psychiatrist also said that "80% of Kyrgyz people do not understand what is marijuana." "You have to understand that in many countries it has already been legalized. I am in no way advocating marijuana is not, I'm just doing a proposal for its legalization. If necessary, I could educate on this issue. You can invite experts from Germany, that they shared the experience of legalization, "- he concluded.

fucking well, because there are smart people-doctors!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting