Sochi 2014. View from the back door

As can be understood from the text, the author of the publication for some time worked on the construction of Olympic facilities in Sochi. We can say, enjoy all the delights of everything living and working compatriots arrived there to work. And he was so "impressed" by what he saw that he decided to share their thoughts about their everyday concerns not only with the readers of your blog, but also with those from whom depends the quality and level of the Olympic Games in Sochi.

"Unfortunately, more than minuses, pluses" - sums up the first lines of the author. In his view, the rights of Russian workers employed on building sites outside the priorities of the organizers - "illegal immigrant living in the United States, has more than ... an ordinary citizen of our country».
Writes tom3007
26 pictures

Then publish his photos from proredaktirovannymi comments

Condition:
Clean. There is hot water. The room is designed for six people, four lived in one and two in the next room.

Two meals. In the morning was a hearty breakfast buffet. On the menu: a casserole, cheese milk, sour cream, buckwheat, eggs, rice porridge, chicken, tea, crackers, oatmeal cookies, cakes. Less fish is haddock. The chefs prepare delicious, in general, with breakfast, we all was well.

Lunch at the site, in a separate dining room. The portions are very small, like children. Soup and a second adult man ... so do not be satisfied. To bring your own food a Russian citizen in the Olympic Park is prohibited. Why am I stressed about citizenship? There's still people working in Canada. They brought lunch with them.

"I worked as a volunteer in these canteens. They were forced to work by force. If a volunteer does not go to Sochi for the Olympics when he will be expelled from the University. We drove to the entire Russian volunteers "- a direct quote the words of the author.

Like the train "swallow". Quiet and comfortable. Like, maybe because the free ride. Fares from Adler to Krasnaya Polyana - 70 rubles. Adler to Sochi - 50p.

Russian citizens are waiting for the accreditation card. The building stuffiness. Waiting for 1, 5 hours. And then it is possible to get an answer that you were not in the list or incorrect data entered in the computer. For example Avladimirovich.

Here is the card. Accreditation. If it does not, you can not be in Sochi.

After the closeness and good to walk. It's Russia. Who are pedestrians in Russia is not known.

When the Olympics were not the owners of these houses have direct access to the sea. On the one hand, and now go to the sea for a long time, bypassing the Olympic Park. But from the point of view of an optimist - you'll always be seen as the laundered money and had gone the Russian budget. Also, you can watch the 2014 Sochi Olympics games from the comfort of home.

Russian citizens are waiting When you start to work. Police inspect each, checks, look in shorts. I think it is unpleasant to anyone. Although Russian citizens ... maybe it's like? All for protection. Only issue - protection against whom or what? The Embassy of USA do not inspect.

Experts from Canada and Finland set of video and lighting equipment. Here's what they worked on.

This car, if you can call it, is intended only for the movement of foreign workers. Canadians and Finns a ride on a bus to the stadium itself. And the citizens of the Russian Federation ... why would they a means of transportation? A citizen of the Russian Federation will take up the work a mile and a mile a day is incident on the stadium.

Laying turf.

WC in the building of Canadians. They were civilized. Hands can be washed with soap and water, wipe on a paper towel, there was hot water.

For Russian citizens toilet is not provided. So who, where and how ...

It is a new stadium, a new door.

It seems to be small imperfections, but still unpleasant.

The lock on the gate. Otherwise, the gate will not close.

Stadium Fischt - through, blown by the wind. If it starts to rain, it pours all the water to the site. It may seem that there was no money to build a closed stadium.

But I showed this picture is not just. "I mean when you watch the performance, remember this story. The man died at this stage. First aid was not 40 minutes. When you watch the triumph remember what happened in this arena. Although I think this is not an isolated case "- a direct quote the words of the author.

Driving performance.

Actually, that's it look like engineers from Europe and Canada. In the background you can see ordinary Russian proles. Canadians and Europeans working for 8 hours a day, the citizens of the Russian Federation for 12 hours. But more striking as foreigners work - go slowly in razvalochku often drink coffee or tea, but all make quickly and qualitatively. One can not help wonder why in Russia is something fuss and no use.

Foreign engineer gets $ 500 a day, a citizen of the Russian Federation - $ 30 a day. This is normal? The object of one, but working conditions are different. Salary different speed. My right of a citizen of the Russian Federation violated. Prior to his departure in Sochi, I was promised a salary to pay every two weeks. But in place, all proved otherwise. They said salary obtain three months after the Olympics. What do you think will throw money of Russian citizens or not throw?

Once again, I repeat, illegal workers living in the United States, has more rights than an ordinary citizen of the Russian Federation. Maybe you hear me?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting