Vasilyev scored on court

Yevgeny Vasilyev did not come to court "just»

The former head of the Department of Property Relations of the Ministry of Defense Evgenia Vasilyeva Monday was actually convicted of violating a preventive measure in the form of house arrest. Supernumerary sensational case without explanation refused to appear at the Moscow City Court, which had to consider complaints of its lawyers for an extension of the house arrest.

Former official in the Ministry of Defense Vasilyeva and both her lawyer on Monday refused to appear in court. In this connection, examination of the application had to be moved

And if the lawyers sent their deputies and explained that employed in other processes, the general Vasiliev decided to stay home without explanation. Take the rap for her failure to appear had employee FSIN, according to which he was at Vasilyeva more than two hours before the meeting.

- I came for Vasilyeva at 8.30 am. She opened the door and said she would not go. He Says: I will not go all. We can not force her lead! - He told the court employee FSIN.

It was obvious that this explanation did not satisfy the judge.

- It that it violates the preventive measure? - I asked the judge. - Maybe it does not allow the state of health? Medical care caused?

- No. Either yesterday or the day before yesterday. She has the right to cause "fast". But she did not. We have been aware of, - said employee of the Federal Penitentiary Service.

Thinking the judge decided to postpone the meeting of February 17.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting