Summer holidays in South Ossetia.

Recently, the topic surfaced about Digoria Gorge in North Ossetia. Places there are very beautiful.
I looked and decided to still put their summer tour. There are photos of nature, some photos from the phone N8, some with dish soap. It is regretted that there is no high-quality camera with good optics. Let's start with Vladikavkaz, which we initially arrived.

Will be 32 photos.

Past Backgammon I go nesmog)))

4. Street. Markov, close to JD Station

5. Let's go to the mountains for more than two hours on the road. Partly stopover.

St. George, the patron Ossetia, passing on the ability to stop, rest, there is a place for donations.

6. My beauty I photographed)))

7. And around this nature !!!

8. Finally arrived on the scene. Ski in the winter, in the summer a wonderful vacation spot! Upon arrival, where an hour just sitting admiring the view, breathing air.

9. In the valley, at the base of the river and artificial lakes with clear water.

10. In lakes, trout swim almost handmade

11. The place where the two rivers converge flows. Please note that Odom water is dark and the other light.

12. View of the holiday home.

13. On the second day the weather turned bad, the clouds descended to the earth itself, drizzling rain.

14. Clouds

15. Just picture.

16. In winter the ski run here.

17. But the track without fog)))

You're only in the winter with snow to see

18. Again, the fish are happy guests)))

20. We decided to go and see how clouds are formed!

21. On the way, do not forget to take pictures

22. bald head in the bushes certainly mine!

25. The goal is close.

26. We are there!

27. Humidity 100% or even more

28. Happiness is indescribable!

29. The road back. Easy ways are not looking)))

32. With great difficulty persuaded them to pose. He promised that there will be on Yap, then agreed.

Well, the photo is enough. Not much kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting