At one training Special Forces

Writes and shows hardingush:

What point in the title and first post? To post did not get to the top. To avoid uporotyh assailed with cries that all wrong and we should not, and commercials. Because in this post are pictures from the lessons. "How do you like this exercise? After all, you are violating the security measures at shooting! You can get on up! "- Shouted experts to a recent post from the video. The answer is obvious - do not hold skew.

When bullets are flying close - it tempers psyche. Nothing bad will happen - we all shoot straight.

No, well, if not very neatly turned out, you can always stick a hole in the target finger)))

Yes, of course, he just said hit. It's a joke humor. Well humor ... Do not know what a sense of humor? This is when the joke ... Well ... well, drove)))
A winter in Ingushetia looks like - if you're in a fairy tale about Frost:

Did you know that a woman picks up her purse the color of shoes or other accessory - a scarf or belt? This is the basis of style. Harmony colors. Correct commando should not be ashamed to be stylish. The color scheme of the machine should be in harmony with gloves))))

In this picture, you can easily get to know me - I'm the most beautiful and well-built. This is my basic tactical and technical characteristics, except for modesty and shyness:

We are not dressed like militias - a trainer:

... That bastard, closed by a commando of the camera the most beautiful country (and perhaps the world))))))))))))

The assault group went!

It may seem that the fighter set off squatting. But of course it is not. Anyone who has a little bit of a topic, it is clear that this hopak:

Here judge for yourself on this masterly pas:

Minute doubt - with the shield or on it?

And a bit of inanimate objects:

This rack for targets. And regular readers certainly learned a helmet with a foppish icon. Helmet belonging unscrupulous person who pressed the icon only, without thinking of comrades. Shame on him, as well as public censure.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting