As I was in the First City Hospital

Flipping images on the subject of distant hospital's and remembered his sad experience appeals to free medicine ...

It was spring 2011go in the glorious city of Sevastopol. They took me out of the local clinic to the hospital with suspected appendicitis. Communication with the doctors will not describe: boring and monotonous.
But that was with a backpack and digital camera noutom, left off. So, I determined the beds in the room. Lie, look around ...

Rosette.
Only works throughout the room. It identifies itself joyful glow sparks circuit when the judges yuzayut on the other side of the wall.

Spots incomprehensible nature of the ceiling.
Even afraid to assume that it's actually ...

Sink. Useful thing in the House. The only pity is not working.

someone obviously long gone. and apparently this was the door to someone not in size - hence the protruding bricks and beaten putty.

Free cash !!! :)

slightly posharpanoy panel gives the interior

tables. simply and tastefully :)

this is probably the most fashionable device Chamber - sconces. You see the switch? Only it does not work nifiga. To kerf sconces have to run to the corridor.

Bed clearly moved often. Rising broke.

The remains of the fire alarm on the ceiling

actual window-balcony. tightly plastered with tape. all the sound effects I think it is not necessary to describe.
It adds cold air, which, incidentally, does not dilute the stench that is in the House.

pathetic on the wall beside the bed. my bed looks is clearly not in the subject.
and yet I have the most fashionable bed not on the grid, and just a message board. Death scoliosis! :)

hanger on the door. Doors open at 30 degrees, otherwise it runs the risk to crumble from the next blow on the bed

emerges through the support beam pierced the plaster wall. is not it impressive? :)

PS. That's all I wanted to say. All health-Happiness!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting