Winter Color

Good afternoon, Yapovtsy. In the autumn, I already laid out a photo report, as much as possible to spend the weekend with benefit for the soul. Winter. Drab, short daylight hours, cold, drive us into the house and sheltering blanket of sadness and depression. But here you can find a reason to smile, forcing myself to crawl out from under the shroud of despair and dullness. Photos with minor clarifications and tales.
So, ten days off, thousands of kilometers of various roads and snowy pictures.

Will be 36 photos.
See what wonderful shades of gray.

2. Black and white photos catching grief.
This is the place I remember one story. I enter into this corridor on a snowmobile, and I beamed
smiling eight people with guns. Judging by their smiles, they were ready to tear me on the spot. Snowmobile - machine, to put it mildly loud. It turns out, was hunting for fox, and I scared all the animals in the neighborhood. BUT, BUT huge. Hunting was illegal in this place, and I saved the life of chanterelle.

3. Adding colors. Twelve hours of the day. Sun directly and said guys noon.

4. Snow cloud. On the street - 30, where poplar trees in the frost, stood before the village. The beauty of nature is not passed, but the power of the elements fascinates

5. p. Pea from the highway about 15 km, no roads, no villages. Restoration on a grand scale. Through this area once a year Velikoretskaya procession. Laugh or cry I do not know, but the signs prohibiting photography and non-kosher candles, brought with them on every corner.

6. s.Volkovo

7. a. Nikulchino. More than eight hundred years ago in Nikulchino settled Novgorod, was expelled from the land of the Gentiles. (1182god)

8.Tam same. Commemorative plaque disappeared villages. On it was the inscription many villages nearby, how many people lived, how much went to the front, how many did not come back.

9. I love this place. The village does not exist since the sixties, but the house. Though now put the window, Staley floor, call in and live. And what silence. SILENCE. Fresh air, forest, river. In the summer we gather near the house currants.

10.Tam just next to the house. In winter only by snowmobile, spring and autumn only on the tractor. But, no soul)))

11. In this place, too, next to the house, I have associated with the most "warm" memories. Once upon a time, seven years ago, when I was just fascinated by the winter sports, I had a chance in the company of professional athletes go to pokatushki. They and had no idea that I have to wait, do not go fast ... and so on. In general, you see the burr. One can only imagine the form in which I appeared in front of them while trying to cut through a thicket of thistles path))) But anyway, the place is very beautiful.

12.This picture present in the autumn post. But in winter it looks different.

13. The winter was non-fasting, rowan berries are still preserved

14. Someone very positive, made application on the tree)))

15. Hetzer in Otake))

16. Train

17. I apologize for the quality of the photo, not this year. Our comrades. Sources could not find, I had to retake the club through the glass, as the picture frame nailed to the wall was tightly. Probably to no one claimed.)))

18.Vot laugh, laugh. See what animals in our forests friendly. Kaban helps tired snegohodchiku climb over fallen trees)))
Of course it is not. Kaban has been exhausted. All his relatives eaten by wolves. How miraculously avoided this fate remains a mystery beast. He was loaded on a snowmobile and to spring fed only bread, kebabs and other delicacies. Do not know how to drive in the spring in the forest, that's how he liked it)))

19.Dobavlyu color. For some reason in the winter, but less and less, I recall the words of one of my institute teacher. He said: "If you do not notice the clouds, singing birds, sunsets and sunrises, you're depressed. Stop, look around and relax

20. I see this pine has for 20 years It stands on the banks of the river, is declining, but not leaning in the wind of life. Agree, nice color sunset sky.

21. In this and the next photo I like a bad dancer, all the time something prevented. I wanted a house on a background of swirling snow to his lit torch, fence shortie garden, smoke from the chimney. BUT, the plastic window, the fence two meters, the car at the gate

22. It seems all that is necessary, so no, there is no smoke from the chimney. Let it be called the "Haunted House»

23.Vot such Soup kept us as the apple of an eye. Story!

24. There is no filter, no color enhancement. Only the cold - 33 degrees.

25. Position air defense. German guests, standing on top of a height approximately as ten-house in the Russian language unites shouted ahuet !!!

26. And they have seen here these open spaces, where they are denied at.

27.Shveytsarskie Alps? Come on. We have very good !!!

28. All fields trampled by such traces)))

29. Here is the process of applying the footprints in the snow. We are seen many times, but to shoot and could not, therefore, be honest stolen photo for clarity of the process.

30. Pristine white.

31. Church. City tour

32. I love this colorful picture. The name "fried nails»

33. A recent post of a blogger who walked on the outskirts of the city and expressed his contempt. So, this picture I was not too lazy to do in thirty-degree frost. I personally like it, do not you?

34. Residential Village. Fueled oven

35. The place where there was a detachment of hunters, but in a frosty weather.

36. That's all! And what color was your WINTER?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting