Together forever. Presumed dead son

They do not have any photos of the three of us: the camera is in the hands of Andrew, the mom, the dad. Chegem waterfalls, Elbrus, Nalchik park. In an embrace, winter southern sun in his eyes ... Everyday happiness to which they were 27 years old. Separately. Three lonely again found each other on the planet where only lose ...

I walk into the house, which became a refuge for a miracle, and I see all three as it should be. Andrew backs back door frame - it is easier to stand, my mother Alla bustles with tea, Dad Thank barely visible on the screen. We - in Nalchik, he - in the Israeli town Baer Sheva. We talk, he was silent, only occasionally the lighting, then sighing. "I'm with my son now forever and nowhere is not going anywhere," - extends to us through the space his father's voice ... And I think, oh my God, how much they still have to make up for!

A candle for the repose

December 15, 1985 - Alla will never forget this day. And this damned stove in the house, which had to sink, chopping wood, when Slava was not there. And it is on the 7th month of pregnancy was hard, twice was in the hospital. Alla took up the ax and swung ... Premature birth. It is - in the three-day trance. She even showed the baby was not given a sniff of his crown, attached to the chest. Slavik came drunk, but she drove. The doctor said that the boy had died. Home took away her mother Slava they parted.

- I have long suffered, he did not see his son, which is not shown that all so suddenly and wildly over ... were thinking that maybe it was a mistake, shaking her family, looking for witnesses. And then I went to the church and put a candle for the dead.

Slava they came together again. Sometimes in the evenings, she no-no, and blurts out: "And my little boy now would already have 2 ... 3 ... 4 ..." "Do not tear, do not harass!" - Replied the husband. Parents Glory emigrated to Israel. He went to visit them - and started a conversation about immigration. So far collected documents, Baer Sheba fell ill with stroke mother, and at the same time in Nalchik Allin fallen ill elderly. He could not throw his, she - her. And so it went ...

- Up to me, of course, sometimes later we heard rumors. They said that alone, that rents health ... But for me it was already passed a slice of life.

She got married. Divorced. Buried parents and all, one by one, relatives: one was at the hands of a sick brother, with whom shared a tiny apartment. "What personal life!" - He waved the hand. Everything was over.

"Meat GrinderĀ»

110 people, seven isolated groups, "there was not healthy, meat grinder." Andrei - cerebral palsy, which is why it directly from the hospital was sent to the state-owned institution. What does he remember? The operation was on his feet in 7 years, after which there was no rehabilitation, and they have remained - crooked. Christmas mornings, when his frail legs stepped on the stage; the smell of boiling orphanage; shoots, when the guys get out right out the window and wandered for weeks Kabardia; Nurse, one of a group of 24 boys, sleeping with your eyes open ... The director of the orphanage, which prohibits writing letters at my mother that kept the card from the hospital. Do these letters returned to the sender one after the other - it is then he learned that a house that was demolished ... It is often represented by her mother: What's her character, voice, smell, color of hair ... Oh dad do not even dreamed of.

He remembers, as he wanted a computer for themselves, earned a consultant in the hardware store and bought. And chop off his dream to own life orphanage authorities, which was not profitable to give an apartment orphan, "You want to live alone? But who do you need? You will be killed as soon get out! Retire your hands will not give! "And still remembered how on the 26th, he was transferred to a closed institution, neuropsychiatric boarding school was diagnosed with" incapacitated. " So it was easier.

At the orphanage he was named Andrew. Surname left my mother - Guzev. He resisted. To him dragged people: his blue eyes, the soul, is not likely to pose offense, and faith: "In this life still can be!" The boy picked up the noise, mobilized the local press: "lathered neck Minister and Director of the boarding school." With fights, but was given permission to live in the family caregivers - a large family in Baku Seventh-day Adventists, who often visited Andrew in an orphanage. And as soon as he broke free, and did, what had long dreamed of, - wrote a letter to the "Wait for me." Breech the walls, cruel people - nothing killed it in faith, hope and love. The call came from Moscow in a week. "We've found it." Here, in Nalchik, all these years, they have lived side by side ...

The same day the call came and the apartment Alla.

- A long time I did not believe. But when I called the very Andrei forty minutes and we just kept silent in a tube and roared, then I said, "I'm going!" - Although the clock was 10 pm. And he said, "Wait at least until tomorrow, 'and tomorrow I flew to his heart suggests that this is it, I only had to look in his eyes as blue as I have and Glory ...

For 4 months they are together in a small apartment Allin where Andrew fenced off area behind the screen, so that he could deal with: read all day long, I do not have time in an orphanage - "Captain's Daughter" and "White Fang." They took care of disability and through the courts. Found on a dating site profile father, leather cutter from sunny countries. Phoned. He was happy: in 58 years the clock of his life were opened again ... In December, flew to Nalchik.

- And at the airport against his collar, I realized that Slava did not come just like that, not just for his son - but to me ...

- And I was so taken aback that now I have also a father, that at the time could not even lift arms to hug him ...

- By God's providence everything was back to normal, we are back where we started - revives the monitor and of Baer Sheba heard the voice of Fame. - God gave us this child, and this ceiling is happiness! Now our destiny united again - before the end of ...

They collect the documents - in a few months the family departs - now and forever - in Israel, where the Glory have found doctors to Andrew. They fly above the children's home and boarding, "the underworld", the miracle came from Andrew person. Over the maternity ward, where no one mangled fate. Above the small apartment, which has been 4 months are fighting two connected hearts. And over the eternal snow Elbrus, "to have a new land in seven-league boots make up for a missed life." They still have time.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting