As I zapilivaem cleaner))

All good day))

The situation in general is this: I do not live in his hometown and in a rented apartment, respectively, that the buying of household appliances, which is not easy to carry with all the utensils do not want to, well, it's the lyrics, to be honest just itching.
I sat there in the evening and stumbled upon examining the mezzanine new unclaimed siphon of the sink and then the idea was born, and not washed down if the vacuum cleaner.

38 photos 2 videos

Availability:

Pump for inflating mattresses, was complete with an inflatable bed as hut was empty nadozh was on something to sleep))

characteristics which are much lower than any of the vacuum cleaner))

Ingredients found a package with a siphon ...

There you found this a very convenient area with an elastic band for the pump))

it is like a glove worn on the pump inlet nozzle

In general, he was a little siphon dismantled

from the bottom cover of the siphon was sawed off round bottom

I apologize for missing steps, very much carried away, it was sawed off the bottom to the very threads of bottom cover solder into the bottle 1, 5 liter tank T to actually own the siphon collected would be very little debris. in fact the bottle was cut to size and inserted it in the thread sealant to the bottom cover siphon

something like

Further fitting, that the area is suitable to the pump as well as possible and suitable to the siphon, despite the fact that there is a thread with some effort, he sits tight and hermetically

Here

continue to do from what is in the package for the sink attachment for a vacuum cleaner)))

so short but that does

In order to be our head in the set I came here there was a branch only had holes on both sides of one of them had to close

for it has come to the aid of his wife and her stuff with the right diameter kryshki000))))

in the thoughts of the filter and waste collection, purchased in a store, these two subjects, 30 and 38 rubles from left to right))

dismantle strainer from it need only mesh

We envisage opening

get

inserted into a siphon

I have decided to attach the upper part of the mesh soldered

continue to flog a napkin and make a garbage bag that is home to the Strait sewed them rife, and the helpful hands))

wife caught, decided to capture this event))))

up

do mount bag

We put on the siphon

fasten securely

insert it all in a bottle with a screw from the siphon

that's what goes

Well what that such a design that's only on the nozzle-sided hole ...

fixable normal lid 5 l bottles

fasten the pump and cover, as it so it looks

(FLASH MOVIE)

(FLASH MOVIE) and finally after 2 minutes of vacuuming the carpet))

and here in

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting