Rukozhopny Spotlight

It all started when I saw on the Internet LED 100 Wat price of $ 10, and decided to create a flashlight, well, with a way to carry and cover :).
I ordered this after he came connected it to the heatsink from the processor and ofigel! For one moment he warmed degrees to about 60 degrees. It was decided to make an active cooling and all this stuff into the body, but not as a flashlight, and street lighting in the country :).

1) Start (could be wrong terminology, etc. and electrical :)).
To connect the LED immediately decided to use a multimeter to determine the polarity, but it was not there, the LED refused prozvanivatsya. Then he saw that the top and bottom of the contacts are indicate polarity and small pads. Further, it was all just - rang some ground to any terminal goes.

9 photos + video.

2) Radiator + led
Everything is simple, hotmelt (in my case AlSil price 70r-5.) Sozh LED.

3) cooler
cooler I had too from proca. Wise not to become cooler and strapped to a radiator with a wire.

4) BP
Took 3 power supply of 12 V and 1-1.5 A. As a result, the total current is turned 3.5 A, and the current order of 36V.
When connecting the diode voltage drops to 31V. And when connected to 28V cooler.
When lifting the amperage more than 3.5 A - Power diode hardly increased. When lifting power over 39V LED starts beeping.

5) Preparation of BP
Junction terminal power supply to each other and put the wire for 220V
Junction weekend laces series + - + - + - You can not split hairs and with LED power supply order price of $ 10.

6) and Nuances (who can be useful).
When connecting the cooler to one of BP BP chose the smallest current (1A), which would be cooler spinning slowly.
I was the result of 2 BP 1 1 A and 1.5 A power supply, resulting in the power supply voltage from 1.5 A not squander, and 1 to 7.7 ampere squander just with one out and plug in the cooler.

7) body
The case is chosen for all-weather. It was taken from the corner of the two sewer pipe bent at 45 degrees and 11 cm in diameter (110 * 67 Elbow).
In order to be in the body cooler with LED and FAN are not hung - wrapped in several layers of tape for sealing windows :)
BP can paste thermal paste, but the most important thing is not much to reduce the diameter of the duct, place them along the pipe.
Taps after collection of isolated hot melt (a gun for interlining 179r of Kostoramy).

8) Reflector.
Was taken foil for baking)))
He was made to increase efficiency by 10-15%, and really helped.

9) The air intake
It was for protection from rubbish.

10) preliminary calculations ...
Spotlight on the ice we 80B is about 5700r.

I
LED 400 p.
pipe - outlet 2 * 60 p
hot melt adhesive 70 p.
Protective ventilation grille from 120r.
PD * 3 - in my case free

In the end, everything works ...
The video is not seen as a good light, but if you look on the street looks like a spotlight. If you look at the svtodiod lovish bunnies.

Responding to a question:
This LED prozvanivaetsya any of the parties called a multimeter 2000 ohms.
The body is - that would be the air intake from the bottom - no water (fell) and the withdrawal of air from the bottom, too, along with a luminous flux.
Without active cooling can zabobahat LED 20 W to 50 cotton need a big radiator, but for 80-100 cotton ... in the store 80 kilograms of cotton weighs 5-7 ...
I collected two options to the purchase driver and collected a bunch of BS.
Purchase driver produces 36 volts for powering a cooler 7.5 volts used ext. PB that would not split hairs with a voltage divider - which I do not understand.

Yes, BP is not thermo stick)))

Can sealant for automobiles, and if the driver - on the screw.

www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6008797275.html
This driver
www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6008797276.html
This LED

Delivery from 10 to 30 days

www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6008797274.html
This converging lens
I did not put because It collects for the spotlight too.

www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6028434432.html
this flashlight I ordered finally)))
2,000 lumens for 400 rubles enough for the eyes

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting