Bush Senior. 1992. On the collapse of the USSR.

It is an exciting interview with President George W. Bush in December 1992. He was not shy, and frankly so otzheg napalm finally, that the earth still smokes. In my personal opinion - thinking it was the last American president.

- Mr President, do you think that the loss of Ukraine - a boon for Russian, but the former national security advisor ...

- You mean Brzezinski? Village idiot Jimmy politics could not distinguish an apple from cow dung and therefore listened to fools and clowns. I voluntarily resigned as Director of the CIA, to my name to this farce had then relationship. Brzezinski wrote that without Ukraine, Russia will never become the Empire. So it was in those days. But this rule of the 20th century, and we will live in the 21st.

Do you know why Russian needed a Ukraine? Then, what's population growth rate is higher than in Russia itself. Russian in past wars were necessary Ukrainians, who was to throw grenades at the German tanks. But only. But as soon as they will have nuclear weapons and missiles, the meaning of the content of such a large number of hungry mouths to feed - turned negative. Russian is easier to raise living standards of its Russian population, and that the Ukrainians worked on them as well as us and work for us Mexicans. Still fighting with rifles and grenades in modern warfare - is not necessary. And therefore, it is not necessary to them the military oath of Ukrainians ...

That was a great interview in December 1992. Okay, here's another piece:

- ... It is the collapse of the Soviet Union - the most important thing is my defeat. I am afraid that it is - a foreign policy catastrophe, the size of which we have not yet understood.

- Could you develop your idea? After all, you yourself have made so much effort to defeat the Soviet Union?

- Yeah, I put, but to win, and not for our defeat. The Soviet Union had a very important role for America. He had had no military capacity to defeat our country, but could harm us - unacceptable. We were afraid of him, as the fear of the wild wolf or a bear. We train ourselves to follow the bars in our house, we watched his form. But ... Now that the Union is gone, we - Americans - have forgotten about the dangers.

Our people grow fat and zhiruyut and this - the signs of our defeat. After the existence of the Union was beneficial to us all, and the current situation - multiplies the political uncertainties and risks in my opinion - a recipe for disaster. I mean, I've done everything that the Union has remained a big hungry and ailing. I fed it out of my hands and my affection priuchival. In our treasury had no money and I have provided humanitarian assistance to the Union of my personal funds.

- You want to say that this whole Russian humanitarian aid to all those legs ...

- It was all my own money. Russian needed the money and I would like - to support them. They needed food, I ordered them to feed from my personal funds. There were people who came with me to share, but we did not spend it - a penny from the federal treasury. Penny!

- Then I do not understand - why did you do it?

- Then that - "A friend in need - Friend Forever» (Friend in Need is - Friend indeed). You do not understand what happened. Russia is not defeated, on the contrary - it's very amplified and we need it to be our friend - that's why I'm free to feed all these Russian. And those who beat me - only want to loot. Russian to forget and ever send us back through.

- I do not understand - why do you believe that Russia has intensified. After all, she's just been defeated ...

- Russia and the Union - as a Matryoshka. They were nested. In reality, we are competing with Russia, but it was in the form of the Union, that is, her feet were huge Giri. Now, these weights are removed from the decay of the Union, Russia overcome its current problems and will be much more evil and powerful, and well remember all those who have wronged her now. And I would be the same friend Ross, as I was an enemy of the Soviets.

It is necessary to put on the best horse. Do you want to know what she had Giri? This is in numbers - in the Soviet Union there were two bottomless hole where flowed all budget surpluses - agriculture and social assistance. Once today's Russia may have previous income and not spend money on these unprofitable expenditure - in the coming years it will become stronger and more dangerous than the Soviet Union.

- I do not understand - why Russia will be able to cut back their spending on social assistance and agriculture?

- It's all in the numbers. The main consumers of selhozdotatsy in the Union were in Ukraine. Exit Ukraine - Russian close the "black hole" in the budget for subsidies for the village. The main consumers of social assistance were in Central Asia and the Caucasus. Once there is no Union, Russia, the main earner in the Union budget - stop subsidizing their families with many Muslim republics. And then - arithmetic - Ukraine, Central Asia and the Caucasus are with budget deficits and sink into the abyss of despair, Russia is a budget surplus and its treasury is bigger and more powerful Soviet. And then she will return in triumph and we all recall, but our economy has a boundary condition - zero profit. My rival Clinton - promises to "stimulate the economy", it means that we got into debt, and our economy in a state where we can no longer afford to borrow. This means that the budget will have a negative and eventually we, as a country, let us naked and bare, and the rich and powerful Russian.

And for the sake of friendship with the strong and powerful - free my legs at the moment when they have nothing to eat - will bring huge dividends. But would bring even more if I could keep on looting a pack of our ever-hungry hyenas and jackals ... Ah, if it were possible to keep the Union from disintegration, if he used to our good hand and began with the time manually as lapdog ... < br />
But nothing can be done. All these jackals themselves decide their fate - I know Russian, they do not forgive, do not forget ...

Once again - it's 1992. Everyone seems that Russia in the ass, got freedom of the republic and are glad that is about to fall down from heaven, manna from heaven, everyone will be on the Mercedes and a villa in Cannes.

And the elder Bush already knew everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting