In the army interesting!

I served in the Strategic Missile Forces in the \ h 29551, Altay, Combat Support Division (RBS).

The first impression upon arrival - First it was scary, some cattle, creepy officers around the solid wood, wild animals, if they are lucky to 100km around you can find at least one village of 10 houses. Winter to -40, Summer and +40. "That's what brought me fucking ..................ยป

After a week had less accustomed to people, but not to the environment. "I can understand for the day to go fishing, hunting, but here it was too much. Not a civilization, phones are prohibited, "secret part". And the sense, they were not caught.

Continued under the cut ...

A month later, I got used to everything. I pushed a signalman in the APM (Anti Terror Unit) and the flower began to unfold)))

Visits to field positions with rockets, mobdami, MSkami (All this transportation is very very large in size). You're probably thinking, "Pfft, departures is garbage" But now read on))))

To get to the position it was necessary to wait at a small path.
PAT exposed on the highway M-52 "As you know the routes traveled by a lot of cars," Now imagine that we blocked the road using MTLB, and soldiers with guns for a few hours.

One was a case with our Major - began when a large crowd of people, he released the entire store into the air with a cry of AKS (Anu fuck all the cars). All fled as pretty on the machine and no longer had heard no sound)))

Overlapping we track for what would be our Poplars can drive on the highway to the field position, there was a turn in the woods.

There were severe cases when Mudaki out a firearm and threatened soldiers Wasp or in trauma. Then the officer took serious action and fired at the feet of the intruders.

An interesting moment was when Hummer arrived bitch, from the series "Barvikha". Why knot?)) You should have seen her fizianomiyu and the phrase "Yes, give them a couple of bucks and miss the green," but hell, the officer sent to guard her machine and sent to dick)))

The guard was way below Valuev, but slightly wider))) hands as a 5 liter bottles)))

After how drove our column, we let the people themselves went to the positions. There was an interesting mechanism that we called Cheburashka (MC2). The safest place was under him, it emits such radiation, which is 50 meters around the snow melted and burned grass, and he was going towards the same thing, but for 2 kilometers.

Turn around, hiding and begins interesting.
Another regiment begins to attack our position if the spray paint a cross on a rocket, we lost the war.

We gave out his gun without bullets and paint guns, in Payne Bole. Only there were no masks or protection bolnyuchih paintballs)))

That was a shootout !!! It has a forest for a day, two hundred and two hundred of our attackers. We used all the skills we were taught in the barracks and a couple of verbal melee techniques.

Each had been a white flag when you got shot, but I do not know, probably many deceived))

And those yields were 10-30 days very often. We lost the battle and won. It can be much more interesting to tell you, but it will be a book)))

It has been 9 missiles Topol. Some training, some real. It is a pity that we have not had a service for a single doctrine to launch rockets.)))

I am submitting a video that has made our Leytinant, now starashy leytinant Igor Sitnikov. Kindness, justice and the real Scout from which I have not got time for fuck))))

(FLASH MOVIE)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting