VALENCIA FALLAS 2014 (Spain)

This is one of the most beautiful holidays in Spain! Every year in the city of Valencia crazy the March FIESTA! Across the city put up beautiful satirical figures FALLAS. A lot of them! It is not easy for one day to see this beauty. 4 days the city does not sleep, thousands of firecrackers and tons of gunpowder explodes in all areas of bands go. Very rich schedule of holidays! Sleep just once!
And so it went ... And these beautifully dressed women - «FALLERAS» - «fayéras." In each area of ​​the city, in every quarter and every year choose their representatives.

These are the two most important flares this year.

The ceremony is very beautiful and it lasts more than one day

Pride of Valencia

Each school also hold their ceremony, the children make their own little crafts and traditions then burn all the loud ringing of fireworks and music.

my colleagues get here by chance

This is for those who have not yet entered the full courage else came out of the courage after a few days there and fiesta shock therapy. "Come on, darling volley» =)

Mayor of Valencia with the main trigger MASKLETU crackers! LA MASCLETA this noise representation in the central square of the city from the 1st to the 19th of March! If you're in Valencia during FAllas, be sure to go there. And it's better to take a more spare and eardrums.

Faial-winner in a miniature version. Very beautiful. Even feel sorry for this beauty to throw into the fire. but this tradition we have in Valencia

Some residents of our city so dip into the festive atmosphere that ...

There are children and adults FALLAs. I want to mention one important detail: the word «FALLA» pronounced "Faye", for those who do not know Spanish, I want to note that the two letters «LL» read like "th".

These figures all this parody of all the bad events of the past year!

From all over the city are representatives of district FALLAS

This is a winner! Home Faye city. FALLA DEL PILAR

This is a huge figure, a lot of different parts. Difficult sfotkat every detail. It just need to see everything with my own eyes!

Patroness of Valencia.

Her "coat" is lined entirely of carnations!

From all areas of the city are the Fire and lay bouquets of carnations

LA CREMA !!! Burning all the parodies, all these figures for some sort of 10 minutes turned into a pile of ashes. This figure is 15-20 meters in height, it is on the main square of the city

Leave all the bad with fayami and start the new year with good thoughts and plans

Female half usually does not hold back tears

In the penultimate day of the feast is prepared for a whole football field fireworks

Visit Valencia on FALLAS a must !!!

Source: vk.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting