Interview with Shaquille O'Neal

A few days ago I have already talked about the interview with the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger in which users known western internet community online chat to ask questions in the style of "ask the stars whatever you want." Today I would like to show you an interesting question from an interview with a person no less interesting - the basketball player Shaquille O'Neal

You would prefer to compete with hundreds of horses the size of a duck or a duck-sized horses?
With the size of a duck Shaka.
Shaq, agreed to star in a sequel to "Jinnah called?»
No, but happy to be featured in the new movie "Mr. Steel»

How much food you consume in a day and what a favorite?
My favorite food - pasta casserole and fried (fried) chicken.
My favorite movie of all time?
"Coming to America»

In what other sports have you played as a child?
In baseball and American football.
What are the physical problems you have to live after so many years devoted to professional basketball?
My only physical "problem" - that's what I'm still sexy.

You're still the biggest bed in the world?
I had the biggest bed in the world, but then someone decided to argue with that, so I have increased its size by half. Now all my room - an ode to the big bed.
Against what fans talk during the game you have to play abomination? Who remember the most and what he said?
No one has ever tried to talk to me abomination, because they know - I would once knocked out all his teeth.

What do you think that you have not taken in "Space Jam"? (Film 1996, where cartoons play basketball with the stars)
It was a movie Nike, and I'm the guy Reebok.
Where are you now would be if it were not for basketball?
Without basketball, I would now, perhaps, was the military or the police.

What do you think about your role in "Lego. The film »?
The role I have there a little, but I am absolutely sure of it was a lot of fun.
You seem to enjoy everything whatever done. What would you advise people who would also like to take life, but they are hampered by their pessimism?
I usually tell people: "Aim for the stars, but drag beyond Pluto».

Source: www.reddit.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting