Metal animals Gary Xavi

Gary Xavi - self-taught, who lives with his family in Ohio, in the village of New Knoxville. Create sculptures Gary began when he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

To be healthy, I have to move to make many small movements. My work helps me to live, in addition, they also feed my family, they are willing to buy, and even make pre-orders.

Metallichskoe eye

Family orangutans

Beaver

Lynx and hare

Heron

Thanks to their creativity, I met with a mass of amazing, talented people. So many of them, the world is so beautiful. Sometimes I think, and if I'm not sick, and would have lived his solitary life, brought to his four children and even have no idea about their talents. I am eternally grateful to God for what he has given me the opportunity to express themselves, thank those who have supported me with their faith and prayers for me.

Bulldog

Chipmunk

Hyena

Dragon

Cat and mouse

I photograph their work mainly in black and white. It seems to me, is so much better emphasizes the elegance and metal articles.

Chicken family

Leo

Flying fish

Bear

Fawn

In 1978 I first saw the sculpture on the bumpers of cars. I really liked it, and in 2004 tried to do something similar myself. Tried different materials, and most were fused spoons and forks. They are beautiful and well bent.

Eagle

Mumps

Sawfish

Elephant

Duck

Flower

Gary has won numerous awards, exhibits works of art galleries Ohio and neighboring states. All four children learn by Gary artists.

We have a very artistic family, we all love all kinds of arts and devotes much time to educate themselves in this area.

Gary Heavy beside his installation

Tags

See also

New and interesting